Morrissey/ John Denver duet of "Annie's Song"?

Why has this made the front page? If nobody can prove it's existence then this is just a big made up rumor. Morrissey is def one for shocking people and I can't believe this would not have made it out of him by now. What next Morrissey did a duet with The Carpenters? Yes, Karen is a big fan and when they met up in New York on the Your Arsenal tour they did a duet of Muskrat Love. News Flash!

Why has this made the front page? If nobody can prove it's existence then this is just a big made up rumor. Morrissey is def one for shocking people and I can't believe this would not have made it out of him by now. What next Morrissey did a duet with The Carpenters? Yes, Karen is a big fan and when they met up in New York on the Your Arsenal tour they did a duet of Muskrat Love. News Flash!

That's how desperate things are. Morrissey's posting pictures of clouds.
I think Karen Carpenter was dead when Morrissey toured for Your Arsenal, but don't let that stop you.

Anyone find anything out about this?? Seems dubious, but i love the song so much too. I can't see Morrissey being a rocky mountain high kind of guy but maybe he is a bit of a hippie?

Back
Top Bottom