Morrissey Myspace

Pure unrelenting sweetness.

Ok, maybe not...

zom

mjp said:
More specifically, what's the point of Myspace????

A MySpace profile is like cell phone. You have to have one, 'cause everyone has one. You need to look hip, cool, with the program... it's all about image baby. It doesn't matter that there is no utility to it. Get yours now before your name is taken. Be on the cutting edge... ya know you want to. :D

PS--After you sign up, can I add you to my friends list? Pretty please?!:p

realitybites said:
A MySpace profile is like cell phone. You have to have one, 'cause everyone has one. You need to look hip, cool, with the program... it's all about image baby. It doesn't matter that there is no utility to it. Get yours now before your name is taken. Be on the cutting edge... ya know you want to. :D

PS--After you sign up, can I add you to my friends list? Pretty please?!:p

Lol - I kinda knew I would get your attention by posting that so erm, sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, can I make it up somehow?

I'll have a mess around later and see what I can do - JUST FOR YOU :D

PS - and I ain't quite as photogenic as people like you (for example) so I think I've been cruel enough to this world by posting my pale and pasty face on the Members Pics thread!

Last edited:
mjp said:
Lol - I kinda knew I would get your attention by posting that so erm, sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, can I make it up somehow?

I had a good cry. But I feel all better now. :D

mjp said:
I'll have a mess around later and see what I can do - JUST FOR YOU :D

Just for me?! Really?! YIPPEE!

mjp said:
PS - and I ain't quite as photogenic as people like you (for example) so I think I've been cruel enough to this world by posting my pale and pasty face on the Members Pics thread!

I love your picture that you posted. What's wrong with pale? Vampires are pale. I like vampires. Do you like vampires? :p

Aly Panic said:
What's the point of Morrissey's Myspace?

i think its so his record company try to sell, sell, sell more stuff... reach more of an audience? shameless promotion? whatever it may be for... i love it still. he's #1 on my friends list ((swoon))

realitybites said:
I had a good cry. But I feel all better now. :D

Aww, I hope you didn't shed too many tears on my behalf? Perhaps a few would have been appropriate, but not too many please? I would *almost* feel mean!

realitybites said:
Just for me?! Really?! YIPPEE!

Yes, just for you, us Librans have to stick together don't you know? There ain't any star sign more compatible with it's own (and no, that isn't a Prince line).

realitybites said:
I love your picture that you posted. What's wrong with pale? Vampires are pale. I like vampires. Do you like vampires? :p

Yes I love vampires, even moreso now I know you do......I always knew we were destined for each other!

Ok, check out www.myspace.com/whatsmyspacefor and let me know what you think of my latest vampire/ghost-like photo submitted to the public domain.......after you've had a chuckle at my URL.

mjp said:
Aww, I hope you didn't shed too many tears on my behalf? Perhaps a few would have been appropriate, but not too many please? I would *almost* feel mean!

I do feel a bit dehydrated. But i'll survive.

Yes, just for you, us Librans have to stick together don't you know? There ain't any star sign more compatible with it's own (and no, that isn't a Prince line).

Yes, we do. My son, brother, niece, nephew, grandmother... and you are/were all Librans. :) I LOVE LIBRANS!

Yes I love vampires, even moreso now I know you do......I always knew we were destined for each other!

Ah the Libra charm shines through. :p

Ok, check out www.myspace.com/whatsmyspacefor and let me know what you think of my latest vampire/ghost-like photo submitted to the public domain.......after you've had a chuckle at my URL.

Love it! It's a very clever URL. You should get a prize for this one, ya know. Hehe.

And a very handsome picture, to boot!

realitybites said:
I do feel a bit dehydrated. But i'll survive.
Yes, we do. My son, brother, niece, nephew, grandmother... and you are/were all Librans. :) I LOVE LIBRANS!
Ah the Libra charm shines through. :p
Love it! It's a very clever URL. You should get a prize for this one, ya know. Hehe.
And a very handsome picture, to boot!

Merci madame, I'm pleased that I pleased you. Long may it continue.

Uncleskinny said:
Did you know that Rupert Murdoch owns Myspace? Groo.

Peter

Rupert Murdoch.....Is the DEVIL!!! :mad:

Aly Panic said:
What's the point of Morrissey's Myspace?

Well myspace is the #1 visited site on the internet. Also the #1 Free site to use as a marketing tool for music. Hmmmm. I think it's kind of obvious don't you? :D

Back
Top Bottom