Morrissey "not homosexual" - statement at true-to-you.net

"Unfortunately, I am not homosexual. In technical fact, I am humasexual. I am attracted to humans. But, of course ... not many".

-MORRISSEY, Sweden, 19 October 2013.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_131019_01

WOW! Quote of the year. Well, we heard it from the man himself--he is humansexual. And like most humansexuals, he is not attracted to all men and all women. He is selective.

I have decided, just now, that I too am humansexual. :p

I chose the Sopranos despite it not being a book because I knew it was something we were both familier with.
Don't get me wrong though. I like reading non-fiction too although I find a lot of it hard going due to a short attention span.

Nothing wrong with learning through visual media. I myself am a kinetic learner. That is why I have to be doodling, cooking, eating... moving while listening.... in order to comprehend. Visually I fare better.

Nothing wrong with learning through visual media. I myself am a kinetic learner. That is why I have to be doodling, cooking, eating... moving while listening.... in order to comprehend. Visually I fare better.

Can you not talk about yourself for two seconds?

Do you paint or play an instrument or write or something?

I believe Morrissey is in a relationship, probably has been for a while, one can only hope he is being looked after and loved.

Morrissey; You just haven't met ME yet, baby!
(P.S. As if it really matters, I am Female)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom