Morrissey: 'Paris' Video Exclusive

One of the programmes advertised just before the video was also entitled Could you eat an elephant? - a couple of chefs globetrotting eating various random animals.

Good to see C4 know Morrisseys audience...

they're taking the piss. I hate all these meat is great programs, there's no balance,no vegetarianism is great shows. my only perk is that these meat eaters are likely to die soon from their gluttony.

Morrissey looked dead and it looked like there was a load of dogshit all over the floor !

Now it is making sense: Decca was able to spring for two dogs because they weren't house broken. Clever them folks at Decca!

Jesse's T shirt had 'USMCR Devil Pups' written on it?

I sure hope someone does a screencap of the bit where Moz bows down to one of the dogs showing him the tambourine. Very cute:) I want that as a picture!

Didnt like the eyeshadow:(

The black one had a pink thing on their head! Like glittery balls.
I didn't notice this either. I thought it was one black and tan dog, so in my mind they kind of merged into one doggy... I need to see the pink thing- most definitely watching it again! :D

It looked more expensive than I was expecting. Bad Morrissey pissing away Decca's money away on a video that's only ever going to be seen once. :D

One of the programmes advertised just before the video was also entitled Could you eat an elephant? - a couple of chefs globetrotting eating various random animals.

Good to see C4 know Morrisseys audience...

I thought the same :sick:

I was thinking the same.
I suspect the programmer got some bribe to add the trailer on purpose.

Do you really think the programme planners are that intelligent? They've been plugging that programme for days, they wouldn't have given it a second thought. There is no subliminal plot against Morrissey believe me, they wouldn't have the brains to organise it.

Jukebox Jury

lol you don't pay attention to what Kewpie says? Nor do I, but Allie Walls is apparently putting it on U Tube. Not worth waiting for anyhow, you're better off going to bed. Seemed a very short video too.

Look here Sonny-Jim. I don't pay attention to anything. I've just come back from the pub after seeing my good friend Steve and his lady Kate. All I ask is a look at the video.

Peter

There was more than one dog? I didn't notice the scars either...I'm so unobservant! I need to see this again! I guess I'll wait until 00:50 and watch it on channel 4 +1.

A Boston Terrier and a Pug, from what I could tell? Could have been a Griffin and a Pug? In Deely Boppers.

I liked the "nobody need my love..." Moz leans to dog... dog buggers off bit.

To be honest I grew out of promo video's years ago. I'll probably watch it once more then never see it again. So it makes no odds to me.

Last edited:
Look here Sonny-Jim. I don't pay attention to anything. I've just come back from the pub after seeing my good fried Steve and his lady Kate. All I ask is a look at the video.

Peter

Jesus, remind me not to get the wrong side of you, whenst we meet again :cool:

Do you have Sky or Cable, it's on CH4+1in half an hour, you can see the end of Final Destination if you cross over now.

Damn, I've been reading a book on vampires. Don't want to mix the two but now the deathly pallor has been mentioned....how will I sleep? :eek::eek:

The band are in a completely white room.

Two little doggies trotting around they have interesting collars.

Morrissey is wearing navy jeans and a stylish open necked navy shirt with some ruffles.

The other band members are wearing white t-shirts didn't quite see what the logos say. Except for Boz who is wearing a horrible jean jacket.

The drum kit says refusal on it.

Solomon jumps over the drum kit again. A tambourine is chucked to Morrissey he does his thing bends down to the dog at one stage.

The mood of the video is a little sinister to say the least. Morrissey is channeling Robert Smith or Hamlets dead father with all the white make up and eye liner.

Contender for the least imaginative Morrissey video.... very possibly.

Jesus, remind me not to get the wrong side of you, whenst we meet again :cool:

Do you have Sky or Cable, it's on CH4+1in half an hour, you can see the end of Final Destination if you cross over now.

I'm sorry - I didn't mean to offend. I'm going to bed now. I could watch it on 4+1, but I'm tired and emotional. Tomorrow is another day.

Peter

Do you really think the programme planners are that intelligent? They've been plugging that programme for days, they wouldn't have given it a second thought. There is no subliminal plot against Morrissey believe me, they wouldn't have the brains to organise it.

Jukebox Jury

Oh no it obviously wasn't deliberate. Its just the thought that someone thought it would be a good idea to advertise the show before a Morrissey video...it's a bit bloody laughable.

Back
Top Bottom