Morrissey / Prince William & Kate Phenomenon

he was born in 82, hes the same age as me.

Hmm are you sure? I distinctly remember sitting there watching the Tripods and they interrupted the broadcast to announce a royal birth....
Ah it was the one- that is no relation. Allegedly. The ginga

Well then William it was really nothing was obviously Morrissey writing an apology to William about Harry not being his true brother then :) As well as foreseeing the Kate and Wills split!

Hmm are you sure? I distinctly remember sitting there watching the Tripods and they interrupted the broadcast to announce a royal birth....
Ah it was the one- that is no relation. Allegedly. The ginga

Well then William it was really nothing was obviously Morrissey writing an apology to William about Harry not being his true brother then :) As well as foreseeing the Kate and Wills split!

yeah, b/c I remember I hadnt really paid much attention to him until Princess Diana died, and he was all over the news, and I was 15 at the time and I had a crush on him for a while, so i distinctly remember thinking "oooh we're the same age..."

Also, i did google it right before I posted, juuuust to make sure ;)

68 posts in less than two weeks? you want a life and a 25 year old like you should act your age and stop pulling your pud over inbreds. i bet you fancy charles

women shouldnt be allowed to operate technology and should be in the kitchen so make me a sandwich.

You clearly have mental health issues.Ever heard of Care in the Community?Get some.

the dude seems like a tosser to be honest

Back
Top Bottom