Morrissey Rasterbation Image

xchipxsem

For those of you who dont know, rasterbation is the process of taking an image,making it into dots and making it bigger using multiple sheets of paper. All you do is upload a picture and then its converted into a PDF file to print out. You can make it up to about 7-8 feet tall if you want. My girlfriend and I made this one last night
Heres the link to the site in case anyone wants to make one. Share it if you do.
http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

DSCN2255.jpg

Wow! that looks really cool! i've wanted to make my own morrissey posters for a long time now - take some pics down to my local photo store and have them blow it up and frame it - but what you did is a really neat idea too. but how do the separate pieces of paper look once they're all put together?

ps. im probably not the only one who did a double take at the "rasterbation" thinking it was something else! :p

I had a feeling about the title but thats what its called haha
Well the great thing about rasterbation is they create a border to cut when you print the pages. So you print them, then just cut along the border and tape the together or however you want to do it. Just make sure you click to have the border added
Also when its gets printed it dosent looks quite as pixelated...its just my camera.

My Morning Art Project :D Right above my bed.
Instead of doing the black and white, i chose the colored option and it turned out really cool looking - the background is all dark green and blue and purple colors. my favorite part is his hair - where his hair looks shiny the colors are a mix of dark purples and then fading into light purple and white. it looks cool up close and far away.
Picture002-1.jpg

Last edited:
I just did it on my regular printer paper. Came out pretty good

Did you ever youtube the ultimate warrior? he is such a wack job! Goes around bashing gays and spewing right wing trash...funny avatar though-

*steals*

Did you know that he actually legally changed his name to "Ultimate Warrior"?

I actually saw some of the DVD the rise and fall of the Ultimate Warrior. He is a nutjob and even the wrestling business has shunned him.

Back
Top Bottom