Morrissey sighting in Sweden

What on earth is under his arm?

Probably some isotonic energy drink for when his lazy illness kicks in.
Sweden is well known for its pioneering medical research in people with "fatigue syndrome" , white Dee from benefit street goes as well.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Scandi, scandi, scandi I can't let you go. All my life I wait for you, you confuse me so. Scandi, scandi, scandi is so far away. Not even close to Copenhagen, near Solvang hey!

Probably some isotonic energy drink for when his lazy illness kicks in.
Sweden is well known for its pioneering medical research in people with "fatigue syndrome" , white Dee from benefit street goes as well.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

"Lazy", really? And just what kind of legacy will you leave the world, Benny? Or are you hoping that internet trolls will be regarded as heroes in years to come..?

I think Moz must have a secret Swedish side bc I have no idea what any of this is. Not that it's our business. It's good he has a scandi thing going.

You believe the reason behind anything he does is because he has an SO. so he must have one in Swizerland, too?

There's a write up of the meeting and he said he has overpriced friends in Stockholm. Think something was lost in translation.

My dad is the same age as Morrissey and he looks thin too, his hair looks the same like velvet, so is normal to see Moz like here

I think he looks great. I don't think he looks gaunt or exceptionally thin either. The lighting or the camera (or age) could be the cause of the coloring on his skin or the bulkiness of his suit coat. Other than that, he's just out and about and not gearing up to go on stage. So...he'll look "normal," like the lot of us when we are randomly walking about and looking at scenic places...shopping...etc. As for his lack of a smile, he usually looks like that in fan pics. I don't think he knows how to force a smile when he's not in the mood to smile (the guy will never be a phony).

You believe the reason behind anything he does is because he has an SO. so he must have one in Swizerland, too?

Whatever. So long as he's happy. It's none of our business, TBH. He didn't want his picture taken and the guy took it anyway, he's in Sweden visiting a friend, it feels wrong stalking the poor guy who just wanted to do a little shopping. He wants to eat the soil. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce he has a loving tie to Sweden.

Re: Morrissey seen in Sweden

It's photoshop is what it is. Why exactly? I haven't got that far yet, and probably never will.

It's a girl on tumblr's dad. That looks nothig like Moz.

He does have great London style, he always has.

Whatever. So long as he's happy. It's none of our business, TBH. He didn't want his picture taken and the guy took it anyway, he's in Sweden visiting a friend, it feels wrong stalking the poor guy who just wanted to do a little shopping. He wants to eat the soil. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce he has a loving tie to Sweden.

So he must have a lover in Switzerland too?

So he must have a lover in Switzerland too?

No. But he didn't do a book signing and write a song about dying in Switzerland either, did he? Let the man have his trysts in peace ffs.

Back
Top Bottom