Morrissey to play The Majestic Ventura Theater - Oct. 31, 2018

Another Californian date has appeared, but they are using 'proper' artwork:

44318_44315_72-og.jpg

20180917_190810.jpg

https://www.venturatheater.net/event/1764721/

I wonder what people will dress as? :)
Regards,
FWD.

Also, the San Diego Nov. 10 show is now on Ticketmaster, pre-sale on Sep. 18. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Taken from Passions:

31 October 1992
O'Brien Pavilion, Del Mar Fairgrounds, Del Mar, CA

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
Glamorous Glue
The Loop
Sister I'm A Poet
Certain People I Know
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference
I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday
Girl Least Likely To
Alsatian Cousin
Suedehead
He Knows I'd Love To See Him
You're The One For Me, Fatty
November Spawned A Monster
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
We'll Let You Know
/Jack The Ripper
/The National Front Disco

The American portion of the Your Arsenal tour resumed after a 10 day break. The band seemed ready to take over a few more months of touring. The crowd was very enthusiastic and demonstrative, as is always the case in Southern California. This was Halloween night, Boz was in drag, wearing a blonde wig, make up and a dress.

300px-Yourarsenaltour.jpg

Yes, and we all got to listen to the sound check out on that railing. The highlight for me was when the strobe light was going during Jack The Ripper, the stage covered in smoke machine smoke, and during the guitar solo he stood at the edge of the stage, with all that going on behind him, and him simulating crucifixion with his arms spread wide... Just a beautiful image during a beautiful song.

I wonder if you can get insurance to cover Flights, Hotels, Loss of earnings/Time off work?
I wouldn't want a ticket to see this performer even if he was giving them away for free.
Its really laughable :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

:rolleyes:

None of you miserable DCKWDS have jobs or money to be worried about insuring what you cant buy. JFC FFS:crazy:

:pileofpoop::turban::pileofpoop:

He should go back to doing small venues,the 12 tmes iv seen him have been much more intimate than these big sheds he does now.Maybe its not financially viable anymore because the price of everything is through the roof now.

Jacksonville FL is now listed on Ticket master with date TBA.

im sure you will be able to tell us exactly how many people are attending as you seemed to be the expert on the seating plan on the cancelled tour a few months back,do me a favour and see if b23 is available.
b24 is an aisle seat wouldn’t you prefer that?

Matt is the first to post on social media that he's heading off to LA for the gigs:
(returning his dog to the house whilst being picked up).

20181027_035119.jpg

Update 27th October:
The Boorers are en route to LA today.

20181028_030631.jpg

I think Boz was there already.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Matt is the first to post on social media that he's heading off to LA for the gigs:
(returning his dog to the house whilst being picked up).

View attachment 46147

Regards,
FWD.

Looks like the ticket resellers are dumping what they have for all the US gigs, you can pick up Ventura tickets for as little as 30 dollars and there are at leat 300 available for a venue that holds 1100.

Microsoft got still has tickets available from the venue but you can actually buy them cheaper from a reseller now

https://www.stereoboard.com/morrissey-tickets/ventura

That's #3 in situ for band rehearsal.
Photo via IG: jayj_casa

FB_IMG_1540659132723.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

#4 Mando confirmed:

43737622_305230736747895_4950367986568721476_n.jpg

20181028_025258.jpg

Plus Morrissey is there, so pretty safe to say the usual lineup for the gig.
Regards,
FWD.

(I should have probably collated all the band rehearsal stuff in to one thread, but didn't have the wherewithal or sense to do so).

The only way for old men to be able to party with the young people on a night like that is to play a gig and look less stupid in the process but at the same time I believe that old people stealing traditions and fun events from young people is so wrong on every level.
When did old people stop retiring from the social circuit and leave it to the ones it belong to?

Pretty quiet here for the night a Morrissey tour kicks-off...

Someone spill the beans!

MrShoes

Back
Top Bottom