Morrissey's Myspace Page

Bluebirds

Morrissey I thought you had abandoned yourself to political correctness.It seems you still care about the truth and aren't afraid to speak the truth.

Please find the strength in your heart to come back to Britain and fight for the land you love.Britain is not yet dead but steadily declining.

We can stop this decline with your help.....Please return Morrissey.

BNP Leeds.

f***ING WHAT???

Morrissey I thought you had abandoned yourself to political correctness.It seems you still care about the truth and aren't afraid to speak the truth.

Please find the strength in your heart to come back to Britain and fight for the land you love.Britain is not yet dead but steadily declining.

We can stop this decline with your help.....Please return Morrissey.

BNP Leeds.

f***ING WHAT???

Pardon me?

Yeah I just read that on his MySpace as well. It's disgusting, there are a few posts like that. Why haven't they been deleted? In fact, why can the BNP Leeds even post on Mozza's MySpace?

It's just pathetic all round. I don't see why the BNP are still trying, they tried a long time ago and failed. Stop Me If You've Heard This One Before indeed.

Oh, f***ing hell. This is what happens when you're not allowed to have a bloody sensible debate about the fact that immigration has good and bad points. This is just insanity.

I'm lost for words, but I don't know why I'm so surprised.

I bet he would be appalled. Really. I mean, I don't know The Old Moz, and maybe he IS a terrible racist with racist views, big racists eyes and racist hair... but from what I can gather (and I've read the article) the man has been stitched up. Okay, he courts controversy, but that's what us fans love about him (isn't it? That's certainly what I love about him) because he isn't beige, he doesn't maintain the status quo- however not maintaining the status quo doesn't make you a member of the BNP. I am appalled appalled appalled by this.

Oh for f***s sake...

I doubt it'll be removed either, whoever maintains the MySpace hasn't signed in for months.

THIS is what the NME's spin achieves. Innocent comments that would have passed unnoticed if not flagged up in extra large font and accompanied by a loaded, opportunisitc editorial piece - are now comforting fascists up and down the land. Poor Moz, and f***ing NME c***s indeed.:mad:

Innocent comments that would have passed unnoticed if not flagged up in extra large font and accompanied by a loaded, opportunisitc editorial piece - are now comforting fascists up and down the land.

Exactly. f***ing disgraceful. I hope he takes the NME for everything he can get. Actually, I hope he takes the whole company. This is just f***ing unbelievable.

Please excuse the swearing, I'm just so disgusted with all of this.

When checking the BNP Leed's MySpace profile, I see Morrissey there, in their topfriends. It makes me feel sick sick sicks ci. They don't love you like I love you.

If the NME didn't think doing all this would end up giving the BNP a new high profile 'supporter' and some free publicity, they are even more stupid than I thought. Morrissey should immediately and publicly repudiate the BNP, but I doubt he will.

All the tabloids seem to be covering this story from the NME angle. Loads of non-music fans will now know Morrissey as 'that racist singer out of The Smiths', and racists will have a new idol. Even if Morrissey sues the NME and wins the damage is done.

Incidentally,the BNP are also displaying their stupidity here. They are rabidly homophobic, yet they want to adopt a man whose sexuality is, at the least, indeterminate as their new mascot. Goons. Incidentally, [insert well-known BNP politician's name here] sexual past is [allegedly] somewhat, um, 'interesting'. Their website is worth a look, if only for a laugh. They want all British men (well, white ones) to have an automatic rifle in their houses, presumably in case we're invaded by Iran. I'm not joking.

Back
Top Bottom