Most memorable moz-solo members

Re:

You are mixed up with someone else.

Someone reported David that a troll registered as my user name in defunct chatroom, but I did not post in there.

I joined the forum in June 2006, did not participate before that.

I cannot comment about Suzanne because she wouldn't be happy if I give you more details.

In regards to Suzanne she ended up with the member of a once quite famous band but I don't know if it lasted.

Elizabeth worked with murder investigations, going through crime scene photos and that just might f*** you up just a bit.

Re:

In regards to Suzanne she ended up with the member of a once quite famous band but I don't know if it lasted.

Elizabeth worked with murder investigations, going through crime scene photos and that just might f*** you up just a bit.

Sorry all for confusing Suzanne with Hayley who met someone from the chatroom who was from England but she ended up with a member of the band Sneaker Pimps.

I remember people from the forum and the chatroom like Laura and Bobby and Drew and Mand. I also remember the oriental girl from USA that visited Bobby and a few others in England. She posted pictures of her dressed quite differently and sporting an umbrella as well. I do not remember her name now or her nickname.

I remember Mick from England and Hugh from Glasgow and BG of course but I think he has been mentioned before here. I also remember the two swedes, Robban and Urban, and from a current chatroom elsewhere online I know that Urban died in June. Since I knew a friend of his I actually sent money for some flowers and was sent a really nice thank you-card signed by his loved ones.

All the names mentioned by others here brought up many memories and I talked to a few 1 on 1 in the chatroom and always read the forums. Wasn't there a female model as well chatting away at one time and a girl from Canada?

Yes.. those were the days. So many laughs we had in the chat... met a lot of great people including you Mud :)

I'm only mentioned once in this thread, but clearly I'm the most memorable. When Moz is a forgotten footnote to human culture, I will be a global, religious figure. Posthumously, cuz I dont' want to have to deal with a bunch of weird 'fans' like wot Moz thinks makes him a serious, revered 'artist'. I don't think so!

I'm only mentioned once in this thread, but clearly I'm the most memorable. When Moz is a forgotten footnote to human culture, I will be a global, religious figure. Posthumously, cuz I dont' want to have to deal with a bunch of weird 'fans' like wot Moz thinks makes him a serious, revered 'artist'. I don't think so!

Come on then

Posthumously cant come soon enough!

Me is weird then. Sill waiting for you to bring out any music that is good or better than.
What about there are just too many to mention that most likely saved the lives of the person, at the time, who first heard it back in the 80's
What is so weird about that?

Big Mouth Strikes again!

Posthumously cant come soon enough!

Hiya "Playcat2000", I'm Sharon, BB's Secretarruy. He's not here, he just dictated a LONG thingy about Penguin and I'm checking for anything useful. I told him your comment and he LOL'd loudly, but he doesn't ask for names of posters anymore. He's gone. "BrummieBoy" has left the building". He'll only come back for big events like this Penguin thinggy!

How do i find the spellcecker on this site?

Take care now, and have fun all you Moz fans!

Shazza
for/on behalf of BB.

- - - Updated - - -

Big Mouth Strikes again!

"now I know how BrummieBoy felt, as the flames rose and the Moz fans started to melt"

he's gone to the monastery again.
he'll be back for a new tour/book/album, whatevs.

hiya/bye2ya!
Shazza
The Secretary to "BrummieBoy"

Hiya "Playcat2000", I'm Sharon, BB's Secretarruy. He's not here, he just dictated a LONG thingy about Penguin and I'm checking for anything useful. I told him your comment and he LOL'd loudly, but he doesn't ask for names of posters anymore. He's gone. "BrummieBoy" has left the building". He'll only come back for big events like this Penguin thinggy!

How do i find the spellcecker on this site?

I don't know how you spell the 'spellckecker' on this site maybe that's why you can't find it :lbf: Dontcha mean spellchecker?

Take care now, and have fun all you Moz fans!

Shazza
for/on behalf of BB.

- - - Updated - - -

"now I know how BrummieBoy felt, as the flames rose and the Moz fans started to melt"

he's gone to the monastery again.
he'll be back for a new tour/book/album, whatevs.

hiya/bye2ya!
Shazza
The Secretary to "BrummieBoy"

Tell him good luck and to wear his massive Nora Batty kecks, only clean so that he hasn't cacked in them first :eek:

Where are they now?

Ok, I know people come and go here. What happened to user _________? Fill in the blank. Let's see where they are now. Who will start by asking about a Solo user no longer posts? Where are they now?

Re:

I also remember the two swedes, Robban and Urban, and from a current chatroom elsewhere online I know that Urban died in June. Since I knew a friend of his I actually sent money for some flowers and was sent a really nice thank you-card signed by his loved ones.

Is that you Urban?
Urban has faked his death on this site more times than Manchester united conceeded goals last week to City!
This has been ongoing for around 10 years and is quite legendary (and laughable!)
Equally laughable is you would claim to send money to someone for flowers because you knew a friend who knew him.......

Jukebox 'Come On City'' Jury :thumb:

Re:

Is that you Urban?
Urban has faked his death on this site more times than Manchester united conceeded goals last week to City!
This has been ongoing for around 10 years and is quite legendary (and laughable!)
Equally laughable is you would claim to send money to someone for flowers because you knew a friend who knew him.......

Jukebox 'Come On City'' Jury :thumb:

The flowers sent was because I met him a few times at gigs and at football games or rather before and after the games. The confirmation of his death is also confirmed on a blog belonging to one of his old mates.

I have no idea who you are but you seem to know him well yourself, on here or in real life or both?

City conceded 3 goals today by the way and seem to be the usual unsteady ship they always have been. Fantastic league, everyone beating each other and United seem to be having a bit of luck with other results so far.

Whatever happened to the couple from here who married?

I remember the woman was a big James Blunt fan.

Re:

The flowers sent was because I met him a few times at gigs and at football games or rather before and after the games. The confirmation of his death is also confirmed on a blog belonging to one of his old mates.

I have no idea who you are but you seem to know him well yourself, on here or in real life or both?

City conceded 3 goals today by the way and seem to be the usual unsteady ship they always have been. Fantastic league, everyone beating each other and United seem to be having a bit of luck with other results so far.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha - how are you Urban?
You claim to have no idea who I am but know ''Come on City'' means Manchester City........ ;)

You say his death was confirmed on a blog............... any f***er can write anything on a blog. Does that make it a fact? No. So blog off. As I said, Urban the Swedish Rag has faked his death on this very site more times than Morrissey has cancelled a gig..........

Urban - united are f***ed with Gollum in charge. Accept it and move on.....

Jukebox ''Come on City'' Jury

Mr. Biffo, Boy with the thorn, Ade, Jacques the Lad...Great contributors to this site. I really miss those guys.

Re:

You claim to have no idea who I am but know ''Come on City'' means Manchester City........ ;)

You say his death was confirmed on a blog............... any f***er can write anything on a blog. Does that make it a fact? No. So blog off. As I said, Urban the Swedish Rag has faked his death on this very site more times than Morrissey has cancelled a gig..........

You mentioned City earlier and I am a football fan just like Urban was although I do not support United. Read your earlier post that I replied to. I know for a fact he did die in June and I know previous visitors to Solo have also been informed.

I have no idea who you are except you support City which is quite obvious when reading your posts. It is true Urban faked his death on here in the chatroom and he did have a weird sense of humour and my first thought on hearing the news was that he was trying to pull my leg. But I have talked to his ex on phone and through email and seen his obituary.

The money for flowers were sent via Paypal as I helped Urban get some things from England over the years cause they did not ship to Sweden. So it was easy to send his loved ones that money.

As for the football us Londoners will take care of that this season.

Re:

Not to get drawn into this discussion too much but City lost at Villa yesterday and conceded 3 goals and have lost at Cardiff and drawn at Stoke. It seems to me that Manuel "Dracula" Pellegrini has problems of his own and what a disappointing way to move on after the big derby win. Only City would manage something like that.

Manchester lost the grip on the title but United still have 20 titles and City have 3 and the pressure is on City to keep winning with all that money invested. Had they kept Mancini they probably would have been running away with it like Arsenal are doing at the moment.

Re:

I remember 'therightone'. She was witty and had a satirical sense of humor. We had some interaction then she either changed her name here or...who knows...

Back
Top Bottom