MOZ at Borders [book store]

Well, actually, the craziest f'cking thing happened -

1) I picked up the Siouxie Biography and opened up straight to the 'Interlude' opening page where they discuss the whole video and alternate video concepts.

...then...

2) I opened up a book called "Ask a Mexican", basically everything you wanted to know about mexicans and the culture, and again, I turned straight to a Morrissey reference, which turnedout to be about 10 pages long. The question was, "Why do mexicans like Morrissey so much?" - they actually wrote about 2 pages about our beloved Mr. Maldonado.

Anyways, I about creamed my pants. No, not really, but you know what i mean.

Love you guys.

why doesnt that ever happen to me? i always go to book stores hoping something like that will happen...

:) thats a pretty awesome coincidence though, what did the 2 pages say?

oh and i love you to :D

So much love in this place...

Well, the book described how the SATH transcend the meaning of the term 'cover band'. Maldonado actually becomes Morrissey on stage and the fans that go up to hug Jose, pretend to be fans hugging morrissey...someth'ang like that.

It also talks about the time that Jose met MOZ at the Tower Records and how MOZ recognized Jose and said, "Hey, I know who you are," and "I know about ALL of your shows.' Again, someth'ang like like.

It also had a cartoonish drawing there...pretty cool.

Goes on to talk about MOZ's love for Latinos and that they are the reason he moved to Moz Angeles.

Then I felt this terrible ringing in my ear...wait...that was actually my wife nagging me to go home. I just about threw the book at her head but I didn't because it was hard-cover and I didn't want to have to carry her unconscious-ass back to the car.

Love all you bitches.

Then I felt this terrible ringing in my ear...wait...that was actually my wife nagging me to go home. I just about threw the book at her head but I didn't because it was hard-cover and I didn't want to have to carry her unconscious-ass back to the car.

:eek: I hope you are joking!

I saw Sweet And Tender Hooligans back in 1993 at A Morrissey-Fest...personally, I thought the other cover band "The Dole" was better...they played a lot more Old Smiths songs including "Shelia Take A Bow" and "Pretty Girls Make Graves".....

I do remember when Sweet And Tender Hooligans played at The Smiths Convention in 97 and they played "Wonderful Woman"...that was cool...and when they did Barbarism Begins At Home..the bassist was lagging...so I yelled at Andy Rourke to get his bass and show him how it's done :cool:

So much love in this place...

Well, the book described how the SATH transcend the meaning of the term 'cover band'. Maldonado actually becomes Morrissey on stage and the fans that go up to hug Jose, pretend to be fans hugging morrissey...someth'ang like that.

It also talks about the time that Jose met MOZ at the Tower Records and how MOZ recognized Jose and said, "Hey, I know who you are," and "I know about ALL of your shows.' Again, someth'ang like like.

It also had a cartoonish drawing there...pretty cool.

Goes on to talk about MOZ's love for Latinos and that they are the reason he moved to Moz Angeles.

Love all you bitches.

sorry about your wife, yeah you made the right choice by not throwing the book;) thanks for sharing though :)

Back
Top Bottom