Moz on Siouxsie's new solo album!?

Old Mother Hell

Armchair Hedonist
As reviewed in the latest Word magazine - Morrissey, Basement Jazz, Jean Paul Gaulthier and Sir Mix-A-Lot are guests on Siouxsie's debut solo album. Surely some mistake here...can anybody confirm or deny this nonsense?

Wow--cool. I would totally love that. Quite the spectrum of helpers, she's got herself. Mix-a-lot and Moz? -whacky!!
Who knows, maybe she'll even open for him next (or possibly this!?!) tour. No offense to KY. Okay, some.
My friend has Siouxsie-itis BAD...and she does enjoy Morrissey (gr8 pal =) What a great time we'd have at that show!
I look forward to confirmation on this post. Either way, it's a win-win. New solo Siouxsie or a lil help from her friend :D

wow - that's good news - I thought she had retired. and a tour too - mhhh - of course not to vienna - what else is new. DAMN.

It can't be true, unless they have buried the hatchet.

As for Jean Paul Gaultier, The man is an absolute GENIUS who I have always admired, and could never afford. I would love to see something he designed just for Morrissey - an exquisitely decadent fabric, severely tailored with just a hint of playfulness. Perhaps another GQ spread would be in order.

I'm not so sure I'd like to hear JPG sing, however.

I sent a comment to the Siouxsie Mantaray myspace page just to make sure and as I suspected, it's not true.

Is Morrissey going to make a song again with siouxsie, I don't think so.. he didn't like working with her and neither her..I rmeember that interlude song, beautiful one, is a shame siouxsie killed it

an exquisitely decadent fabric, severely tailored with just a hint of playfulness

you should look into the possibility of getting somebody to kill you.

She was in an interview a couple of years back slagging him off very aggressively. As far as I know he's never said anything publicly about what he thinks of her since they worked together, but I would find this very surprising if it was true.

As reviewed in the latest Word magazine - Morrissey, Basement Jazz, Jean Paul Gaulthier and Sir Mix-A-Lot are guests on Siouxsie's debut solo album. Surely some mistake here...can anybody confirm or deny this nonsense?

If I'm correct, Siouxie made some solo albums already, only with Budgie
Didn't she had a project, calling the Creators?

Maybe it's a best off and with some new songs, and Interlude is on it.

If I'm correct, Siouxie made some solo albums already, only with Budgie
Didn't she had a project, calling the Creators?

Maybe it's a best off and with some new songs, and Interlude is on it.

The Creatures. Siouxsie and Budgie. Saw them at the Metro in Chicago... god, has to be 1998? Long time ago now.

The Creatures. Siouxsie and Budgie. Saw them at the Metro in Chicago... god, has to be 1998? Long time ago now.

ah, thanks for correcting me [happens often], I believe Budgie and
Siouxie are married, or having a long time relationship

[find Nick Cave a perfect match for Siouxie, but never heard Nick having
girlfriends, is he gay?]]

ah, thanks for correcting me [happens often], I believe Budgie and
Siouxie are married, or having a long time relationship

[find Nick Cave a perfect match for Siouxie, but never heard Nick having
girlfriends, is he gay?]]

Siouxsie and Budgie were married for years, but are divorced now.

I think Nick Cave and PJ Harvey were an item for some time - he was married before that as far as I know.

am listening to Mantaray just now, I wanted to hear that track she did on T4/E4 the other night. Here Comes That Day?

How comes this is still in General Discussion. As there is definitely no Moz content, it would be better off in Other Music.

Siouxsie and Budgie were married for years, but are divorced now.

I think Nick Cave and PJ Harvey were an item for some time - he was married before that as far as I know.

Nick Cave has been married twice, he is currently married to Susie Bick (I think she has acted) and they have 2 children together - giving Nick a total of three sons.

Back
Top Bottom