moz veg attitude

could you not wear non leather shoes that you can get, like pumps? and you cna get those suede type shoes that arent suede, (if that makes sense) they look a bit smarter than pumps.

I've been vegetarian for 13 years and was happily wearing leather shoes for years without thinking about it! It's only recently that i won't buy leather shoes, apart from my mum bought me some trainers for xmas that have leather in them, but they are recycled shoes made out of car seats and stuff, which i thought was slightly better! For women's shoes in the UK, priceless shoes and New Look are really good for non-leather shoes and proper cheap. I wear trainers all the time though!

I've been vegetarian for 13 years and was happily wearing leather shoes for years without thinking about it! It's only recently that i won't buy leather shoes, apart from my mum bought me some trainers for xmas that have leather in them, but they are recycled shoes made out of car seats and stuff, which i thought was slightly better! For women's shoes in the UK, priceless shoes and New Look are really good for non-leather shoes and proper cheap. I wear trainers all the time though!

really!
are you SURE theyre non leather? im suprised places liek that sell them, maybe they just dont label them...
the smell always is a give away.

could you not wear non leather shoes that you can get, like pumps? and you cna get those suede type shoes that arent suede, (if that makes sense) they look a bit smarter than pumps.

I have to get over my addiction to a certain brand of shoes - I only wear THINK shoes - I am completely in love with them - I know I know - it makes no sense, but in that case I have a hard time realizing that it's leather. I sort of don't want to know. how to resist those shoes I don't know.
I find every other shoe in the wolrd but a THINK completely UGLY and unwearble. if only vegetarian shoes
1.) had a shop here
2.) would make more handsome, original, stylish shoes!!!!!
why are they all mostly black, boring, unoriginal? :-((((

:confused: I've been wearing fake leather jackets and skirts for years, there are not stiff at all. The funniest thing is that people can't even tell the difference between fake and real leather, I always have to restrain myself from laughing when people comment on my 'leather' jacket. It's black and shiny and actually looks better than any of the real leather jackets I've seen in stores. Not to mention that it was much, much cheaper. :)

oh nightandday, seeing how you're from serbia, you must deal with all the fur wearing bimbos all the time. it's disgusting, every time I go visit I throw up everywhere. My grandmother owns fur. It's soooo wrong and so gross.

oh nightandday, seeing how you're from serbia, you must deal with all the fur wearing bimbos all the time. it's disgusting, every time I go visit I throw up everywhere. My grandmother owns fur. It's soooo wrong and so gross.
No, actually I don't, I rarely meet any of them. We don't exactly hang around at the same places. :)

really!
are you SURE theyre non leather? im suprised places liek that sell them, maybe they just dont label them...
the smell always is a give away.

Yes. Priceless shoes is normally just pumps and things like that, but they have nice ones. New Look have a good range of non leather shoes yea. I have some which were only about a tenner and they look like leather but think they are just plastic. I was really suprised when i saw they weren't leather. I dunno bout smaller New Looks, but Manchester's has an ace shoe department. Think smaller ones are alright tho.

No, actually I don't, I rarely meet any of them. We don't exactly hang around at the same places. :)

Where are you from? Belgrade? Because if you are, then you certainly MUST have an insight on how barbaric our culture is, in many many ways!

Back
Top Bottom