Moz with Jackson Browne photo at Buffy Sainte-Marie concert in Los Angeles (Feb. 8, 2015)

Wow, he's thin! Hair is long.

2u91vo0.jpg

This is a strange photo. Odd combo of people. And Morrissey looks like a bodybuilder.

Do you think Morrissey is totally sucking in for the photo? :D Or is he really that fit?

Do you think Morrissey is totally sucking in for the photo? :D Or is he really that fit?

I'm leaning towards him actually being fit. He was starting to look quite buff on the last tour and now he's had time to work out.

He's never sucked in his stomach before, why would he stop now? I bet he's determined to be able to finish tours again and do it frequently.

he holding his stomach in so as not to look fat. look how his chest sticks out.
either he is holding his stomach or someone just punched him in the stomach.

Don't be silly. He's been working out. No amount of sucking in a big gut will make it look like defined muscles. He was already starting to have six-pack abs on the last tour.

Interesting, his hair has reached that stage in a man's life when even though he has quite a lot it still doesn't stop you seeing him without any hair. Time to shave it off Moz, no bushy sides please.

Interesting, his hair has reached that stage in a man's life when even though he has quite a lot it still doesn't stop you seeing him without any hair. Time to shave it off Moz, no bushy sides please.

He only has a small bald spot in the back- he doesn't have to shave it off. It looks puffy because it's long and has a good curl to it. I'm surprised he let the sides get this long.

Is that leather or pleather on Jackson Browne?

I note how comfortable he seems with the hand on leather, tut tut.
McMorrissey ! Nah nah nah nah nahhhhhhh I'm lovin it.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

He only has a small bald spot in the back- he doesn't have to shave it off. It looks puffy because it's long and has a good curl to it. I'm surprised he let the sides get this long.

I think it's more the receding hairline at the front - the expanse of forehead reaches a stage where it doesn't matter what you do with the hair on top, you still look like you have no hair. In general the balance of the hair is all wrong, nothing a quick trip to a Traditional Male Grooming Salon won't put right.

After studying it, the way the light is hitting JB's upper right shoulder it appears to be some kind of latex material.

Plus, I see a brief pre-photo conversation like:

Moz: That is not a leather jacket is it JB?

JB: No, it's not

Moz: OK get over here then and let's do this.

Love the deadpan expression :straightface:

Last edited:
I think it's more the receding hairline at the front - the expanse of forehead reaches a stage where it doesn't matter what you do with the hair on top, you still look like you have no hair. In general the balance of the hair is all wrong, nothing a quick trip to a Traditional Male Grooming Salon won't put right.

Major-Domo is a very good barber so he can fix it if Moz wants him to.

He's always had a high hairline, though. He's got a good amount of hair for his age.

I'm leaning towards him actually being fit. He was starting to look quite buff on the last tour and now he's had time to work out.

He's never sucked in his stomach before, why would he stop now? I bet he's determined to be able to finish tours again and do it frequently.

How do you know if he sucks his stomach in or not? Have you ever seen him fidget with his shirt on stage? He sucks his stomach in for the shutter like everyone else. :p

- - - Updated - - -

So now he's not allowed to touch leather? You people are unbelievable. This is why Peta is a problem, it breeds this stupid mentality.

How do you know if he sucks his stomach in or not? Have you ever seen him fidget with his shirt on stage? He sucks his stomach in for the shutter like everyone else. :p

Lol why are you so angry?! You having trouble with the fact that he's thin again and betraying you and the other fatties?

Lol why are you so angry?! You having trouble with the fact that he's thin again and betraying you and the other fatties?

I think I peed in my pants a little bit.

So now he's not allowed to touch leather? You people are unbelievable. This is why Peta is a problem, it breeds this stupid mentality.

You're talking to a guy who just ate a turkey reuben sandwich.

Yeah, he's barreling out his chest, which looks funny, but he's not hiding flab. He looks fitter than usual.

I wonder if he got that shirt as a freebie for spending millions of dollars at the Sunset Marquis. :p

People have funny ideas about what is "long" hair. My hair is past my shoulders.

Morrissey looks great! Not sure if anyone is interested in this but here is a short snippet, from an Eagles documentary, where Glenn Frey discusses how he learned to become a songwriter by listening to Jackson Browne practice over and over again. Jackson lived in the basement of Glenn and J.D. Souther's bungalow. Glenn states that Jackson would start practicing at 9am every morning and that he could hear all of this through the floorboards. J.D. has a hilarious, well hilarious for us, take on this from the 2:32 to 2:42 mark of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jtEErh-wFrc

You're talking to a guy who just ate a turkey reuben sandwich.

Oh okay, my apologies. I get all the people who use lyrics as names mixed up. I'd advise against eating turkeys, they are hilarious and sweet birds.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom