Munich Air Disaster

Dan133269

Right this is a somewhat silly question but I'd like to know if anyone else noticed at the end of Munich Air Disaster, someone says something finishing with "you're funny", sounds like an Irish accent and it certainly doesn't sound like Moz.
I searched and I don't think this has been brought up before.

Right this is a somewhat silly question but I'd like to know if anyone else noticed at the end of Munich Air Disaster, someone says something finishing with "you're funny", sounds like an Irish accent and it certainly doesn't sound like Moz.
I searched and I don't think this has been brought up before.

I just had it on in the car and right at the end, at the fade out, I heard it too - you have to turn the volume WAY up though. How very odd. Reminds me of the bit at the end of "I Started Something...", where Moz says to Stephen Street "Hey Stephen, can we do that again?"

Peter

It's funny someone should have brought this up now, as i only noticed it the other day too. And only after i'd been listening to it on my minidisc (i'm a little technologically stunted).
I'm off to listen to it again and see if i can make out what's said. Or do you think it was part of a shared hallucinatory experience we had? i'm open to conspiracy theories.

Yeah it's a lot easier to hear with headphones. That's what it reminded me of aswell UncleSkinny. Naturally no one on backing vocals said it at the end when it was performed live lol

Yeah it's a lot easier to hear with headphones. That's what it reminded me of aswell UncleSkinny. Naturally no one on backing vocals said it at the end when it was performed live lol

I had another listen this morning on the way in, whacked the volume right up, and, to my ears, it's an English voice saying "You're so funny", almost in a sarcastic manner. Hey ho.

Peter

Actually you are all wrong...he isn't saying "You're so funny"...he is saying "What's so funny?"...

That could be it alright VivaHate, seems so weird to have something like that in a song when it's so difficult to notice, interesting though.

Back when I first bought the CD when it came out it took me a few listens before I realized it was in the song at not my Father yelling at me when I had my headphones on...Lol.

Back
Top Bottom