My Embarassing Stalker Named Michelle.

Oh, come now- you people LOVE this shit.

No...not really. It's one thing to be a dick to someone or debate them critically and harshly...it's another thing to try to attack people with personal information. Some people don't seem to get there is a line you shouldn't cross.

He and I have been watching each other for YEARS, ok? BOTH OF US. Christ. He has 50 goddamned Facebook profiles for a reason.

You seem to watch him because it's something you just can't let go, while he watches you to see what personal information you're posting about him in a multi-paragraph essay for all of your friends to see on Facebook where you make yourself sound like a rape victim fighting back (years after the fact) via a psychiatrist encouraged anger journal. There is a difference.

He talks about you because you constantly harass him. You talk about him because you're constantly harassing him. Action/reaction.

Oh, like I give a shit what some smug assholes on a forum think. He and I love this kind of shit. We THRIVE on it.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't keep replying to any swinging dick that posts something here.

He's addressed me publicly here. Written letters to me, and stories about me. I was 'Mickey' once. He's posted photos of me. Apparently he even used a photo of me as his avatar once.

Because he knows you come here.

He's also used avatars of Burgess Meredith, Leo Gorcey, Mike Nesmith, Joe Flaherty, Kenneth Welsh, Ray Wise, Morrissey, his uncle, and himself. Are you suggesting he's stalking them as well?

I've freely admitted my part in all of this to my friends. And the nature of our relationship. I wish he would do the same, instead of merely slandering me here. We've known each other for over three years. We just can't seem to stay away from each other. It's a love/hate thing. He watches me on Facebook, and yeah, I come here. It's amusing to follow all the f***ery.

Don't you have anything better to do?

Fine by me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go nail myself to a cross before HE can.

You do that quite well and quite often.

View attachment 13980

My apologies. I see the dysfunction here and assumed I'd fit right in. After a hazing by a few choice Solo fatties.

That's no way to talk about Crystal Geezer.

I think you need to find a boyfriend.

Is that an offer, Davie?

I suspect I would need my shots first.

Oh and grammar corrections are the last refuse of the witless.

:lbf:

Nice one.

He trolls me on my turf. Get off your high horse. I'm done anyway. He's a sociopath, he has everyone fooled into thinking he's a swell guy. But those of us who truly know him know better. Take care, Skylarker. Thanks for the memories.

How do you fool anyone around here into thinking you're a "swell guy" by being extremely critical about a man they consider Jesus' second coming & verbally trashing 70% of the people you reply to? Skylarker isn't perfect. He doesn't try to be and some don't expect him to be. He is what he is...and this comes from someone who has known him much longer than you and has been through much more bullshit with him.

Michelle = VivaHate

Geezer = Shitbird

Wouldn't surprise me. Some people love to put on a show for us all. Even it's not VivaHate, I doubt this person is real.

You think 'Batman Forever' is the best Batman movie and actually like 'Batman & Robin'. Your point is invalid. :D

I assure you she is real...but she is not spectacular.

Outrageous, egregious, preposterous!

How do you know? Have you actually met this nutbar? :D

So, meeting someone makes your statements on them valid? Guess you're f***ed...but not in the way you've been dreaming of.

We've been sleeping, you daft c***.

Didn't they do 'Technologic' and the Tron 2 score? :lbf:

Oh, were you lying in bed? :cool:

When you finally go bald, your transformation into Robby shall be complete.

What you are doing to Skylarker officially makes you a f***ing monster, you know that?

What you are doing to Skylarker officially makes you a f***ing monster, you know that?

What you're posting officially makes you a retard. Of course, you don't know that...you know, because you're a retard and you don't know anything.
retard-in-pool.jpg

I feel like I've started watching The Wire starting at season 3 or something only knowing half of the effing story. Why? Arghhhh

Re: My Embarassing disregard for the basic laws of physics

I thought I was really smart to us a sledgehammer to break up some rotten wood so it would fit in the trash toter but when I broke the board it launched it at my face and hit me right on the nose. Blood started pouring out everywhere. Luckily, no one saw it and it was more blood than anything. It didn't hurt at all and that worried me because usually that means you did something bad or it is going to hurt a lot very soon. I've mostly crashed on bmx bikes and the most I did was crack a rib, but I had to wear mummy bandages for 3 weeks. Anyway my nose is swollen and red and it looks like I got punched and it's just because I was trying to break things with a sledgehammer without really thinking it out.

I thought I was really smart to us a sledgehammer to break up some rotten wood so it would fit in the trash toter but when I broke the board it launched it at my face and hit me right on the nose. Blood started pouring out everywhere. Luckily, no one saw it and it was more blood than anything. It didn't hurt at all and that worried me because usually that means you did something bad or it is going to hurt a lot very soon. I've mostly crashed on bmx bikes and the most I did was crack a rib, but I had to wear mummy bandages for 3 weeks. Anyway my nose is swollen and red and it looks like I got punched and it's just because I was trying to break things with a sledgehammer without really thinking it out.

In a related note...

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is a bit off topic as far as this thread is concerned, but I feel the need to reiterate what a bad ass your offspring is. I tried to get my nephew interested in Adventure Time and Harry Potter and to my dismay, he cared not for either. I mean... the joy on his face while holding the Harry Potter set really makes me smile. High five that young arbiter of taste for me, will you?

Jesus ! I hate soap operas - sorry to hear you've found yourself living in one , Skylarker. Chin up and all that ...

Jesus ! I hate soap operas - sorry to hear you've found yourself living in one , Skylarker. Chin up and all that ...

No, it's no soap opera. Like I said, it's annoying more than anything else, and funny.

I brought it up here out of desperation...she simply doesn't stop, so it's the whole "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em thing."

I have a good humor about it but I guess the kicker for me was finding out she tracked down and called my mom, who I actually have not been close with for many years (long before I met Michelle) and who does not really know me and who, quite frankly, is not very well, mentally (cue the "I guess it runs in the family" joke...)

I didn't mind that she wrote to my friends and to the musician, but calling a dude's mom and saying a bunch of made-up shit...I mean, that shit's not cool, you know?

No kidding. I had a stalker ex girlfriend situation myself recently. It didn't get this bad but she'd go and harass me at work and attempted to get in with my friends whom she made no atemp to know while we dated. Thankfully some blocked her an refused to talk to her after. After her coming and sitting outsie my home repeatedly I had enough and threatened to call cops. It got ridiculous man. I feel for ya.

No kidding. I had a stalker ex girlfriend situation myself recently. It didn't get this bad but she'd go and harass me at work and attempted to get in with my friends whom she made no atemp to know while we dated. Thankfully some blocked her an refused to talk to her after. After her coming and sitting outsie my home repeatedly I had enough and threatened to call cops. It got ridiculous man. I feel for ya.

You should never call the police; for one thing they don't care about you and for another thing, in a situation like that, it just make things worse because you are a guy, calling the cops on a girl. They aren't going to take it seriously and nothing will happen to her.

One time a girl I was living with threw a blender into my f***ing head from three feet away, blood everywhere, a half inch from my eye, and stitches...and a Chinese nurse in the St. Margaret's Emergency Room triage at 2 a.m. saying, "we have to make pretty boy look OK again" but did it occur to me to call the police and file a report? No. Life happens.

You should never call the police; for one thing they don't care about you and for another thing, in a situation like that, it just make things worse because you are a guy, calling the cops on a girl. They aren't going to take it seriously and nothing will happen to her.

One time a girl I was living with threw a blender into my f***ing head from three feet away, blood everywhere, a half inch from my eye, and stitches...and a Chinese nurse in the St. Margaret's Emergency Room triage at 2 a.m. saying, "we have to make pretty boy look OK again" but did it occur to me to call the police and file a report? No. Life happens.
I wasn't going to call. It was a threat to get her to leave. She couldn't risk that for fear of gtting her daughter taken away. I swear I'm a magnet for unstable women. Only decent girl I do know won't date me because I'm an athiest. Lol go figure. Athiests a great for the friend zone.

I wasn't going to call. It was a threat to get her to leave. She couldn't risk that for fear of gtting her daughter taken away. I swear I'm a magnet for unstable women. Only decent girl I do know won't date me because I'm an athiest. Lol go figure. Athiests a great for the friend zone.

Atheists are morons.

I'm a magnet for women who don't exist.

Back
Top Bottom