Nancy Sinatra & Moz pic via @NancySinatra / Twitter

Check out @NancySinatra's Tweet:

5:04 PM - 23 Sep 13

Amanda took this great photo of Morrissey and me. She spots great talent because she is talented too. @akerlinger pic.twitter.com/y1YxG3Xyfj

sinatra_morrissey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this supposed to be a great photo? Why is it great? Because Morrissey and Nancy are in it?

There is nothing great about this picture. It looks like a boring holiday snapshot of my parents.

Well, it’s not your parents; it’s the great Morrissey and beautiful Nancy enjoying a lovely day together. And he looks so cute holding those flowers.

Gorgeous, beautiful, I love you always. Come back to us!

Yes come back to us when you've grown up with some decent songs and a proper band who can play them otherwise forget it people are fed up of listening to your old 45s
being played by Muppets at 33 speed. :swear:

we'll let you know

Yes come back to us when you've grown up with some decent songs and a proper band who can play them otherwise forget it people are fed up of listening to your old 45sbeing played by Muppets at 33 speed. :swear:

we'll let you know

Speak for your self please. :rolleyes:

We like photos of Moz . If you liked your parents may-be you would find joy is seeing them in happy photos . So go piss off Eric Hartman !

Yes come back to us when you've grown up with some decent songs and a proper band who can play them otherwise forget it people are fed up of listening to your old 45s
being played by Muppets at 33 speed. :swear:

we'll let you know

No sir or madam...
I will love him whatever.

She strikes me as a nice woman, and possibly a good friend who understands fame better than most stars.

She strikes me as a nice woman, and possibly a good friend who understands fame better than most stars.

Shame he's probably thrown her on the friends scrap heap knowing our Steven's track record :nopity::laughing:

If memory serves me I believe that photo was taken at Morrissey`s former home in Hollywood.I`m not sure though I could be getting it confused with "The Importance of Being Morrissey".The bit that Nancy Sinatra was in.

in before we never hear about his autobiography again

Don't call him Steven! :angry:

Ouija board Ouija board it spells ST E V E N !!!!!!!!!!! Steven, Steven, Steven, STEVEN, STEVEN and also S T E M O,

Stemo super hero to the animals, the bitter and twisted who enjoy childish silly name calling statements (Except when the boots on the other foot ! That's not allowed is it P Cat ? )

"He goes where he is needed ! "

Benny-the-Butcher

Morrissey also lets his name Steven get mentioned several times through Will Never Marry if you listen closely. I don't think he has ever properly fled from his birth name or else he would have changed it by deed poll

Re: Nancy Sinatra & Moz pic via her Twitter

I was thinking the same thing! Thanks for posting this :)

- - - Updated - - -

Morrissey also lets his name Steven get mentioned several times through Will Never Marry if you listen closely. I don't think he has ever properly fled from his birth name or else he would have changed it by deed poll

I've wondered about that too...never properly fleeing from his birth name. I'm sure his mother probably calls him by it. Can't picture her calling him "Moz" or "Morrissey". I would hazard a guess and say probably only very close family address him by his given name.

Back
Top Bottom