New fun poll

WHO IS THE #1 90s BRITPOP PIN-UP BOY?!!!!

• DreamyAlex!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DreamyNeil!!!!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neil is still SUCH a lil beauty..... :love:

20221103_222129.jpg
20221103_224325.jpg

Alex hasn't aged so well which is a shame because I wanted to fantasize about him running around his dairy farm, lounging lustily in haystacks and trying to ride a pig like in the country house video 😞

64772201-11452633-image-a-118_1669032850460.jpg

I had to look up who Ned Flanders is because I've never liked the Simpsons. It figures you would like outrageous voices, nauseating colors, and creepy bubbly art.

HIS BRAIN IS SQUIRMING LIKE A TOAD

Carlislebaz awoke before dawn.
He put his boots on.
He took a face from the ancient gallery and he
Walked on down the hall.

He ended up in British Columbia.
He came to the place where Sharon lived.
"Shazza?"
"Yes, Baz?"
"I want to kill you."

Then he went to the place where rifke lived.
And he came to a door.
"Riffers?"
"What is it, you tool?"
"I want to ...

... have you dominate me and humiliate me all night long."

1b73500fd65888c53225fd947c156c51.jpg

"Okay, sure."

Then he went back to England
And kept on pretending he was gay.
What I like best about this poem is that it shows my obliging nature when it comes to domination and humiliation!

The thing is though, Alex + Neil’s jawbones have both getting wider for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time, and meanwhile their temples have stayed the SAME width. SO. Now you guys can know and never be able to unsee it again either.

OMG this is true!!! :lbf:

I can’t believe I missed the best thread on here while I was in the sanatorium in the Alps!!!

And now the poll is CLOSED!!! :fearscream:

Anyway, after careful consideration my vote goes to …

*drum roll*

Neil!

Brett and Neil were the perfect 90s pin up boys “for the thinking woman” (Neil’s words, not mine).

And also, I’d always choose anything suede over anything Blur (EVEN though Alex James was very pleasant in person that time I bumped into him).

I do wish he'd get rid of his split ends and use some moisturiser, though. :rolleyes:

Alex hasn't aged so well which is a shame because I wanted to fantasize about him running around his dairy farm, lounging lustily in haystacks and trying to ride a pig like in the country house video 😞

View attachment 101769

think he needs to get to the gym,once your stomach gets like that at his age it is very hard to get rid of it

think he needs to get to the gym,once your stomach gets like that at his age it is very hard to get rid of it
I don't think he cares! I imagine he's over his own sexiness at this point. It is quite a belly though! sort of reminds me of Homer Simpsons belly, especially in that one episode where he had the iron belly. It looks super hard.

Back
Top Bottom