O2 - Hyde Park Videos

Silly question on my part, however, for all you more advanced techies out there, these files are MP4's. Is there any way to open them in itunes instead of Real Player (which is coming up as my default).

just right click on the mp4, choose properties, then open with and choose itunes. voila!!

mozmal, I'm posting again to thank you very, very much for your efforts! The video of "What She Said" alone was one of the frinkiest things I've seen in a long time. If I ever make it to the UK for a show, I'll buy you a few drinks for sharing that masterpiece. :D

mozmal, I'm posting again to thank you very, very much for your efforts! The video of "What She Said" alone was one of the frinkiest things I've seen in a long time. If I ever make it to the UK for a show, I'll buy you a few drinks for sharing that masterpiece. :D

Mell - I will hold you to that. Many thanks for your kind words.

BTW, thank you for posting it in parts, otherwise it would be impossible for me

ALSO, if anyone is willing to youtube these... I need that for giffing purposes...

ALSO, if anyone is willing to youtube these... I need that for giffing purposes...

Mell just made me realize this would require your pproval...! Sorry about that :p

mozmal was a favorite even before this :) thanks

just right click on the mp4, choose properties, then open with and choose itunes. voila!!

Hey, thanks so much for the help. I tried to do what you said, but there is no option for itunes coming up in the "properties box". Actually there is nothing at all to select in the box.:(

Hey, thanks so much for the help. I tried to do what you said, but there is no option for itunes coming up in the "properties box". Actually there is nothing at all to select in the box.:(

near the top of the properties box it should say open with (real player) and then a button to change, you should be able to click on that and make itunes default. alternatively you could just uninstall real ,player as it's the spawn of satan!!:)

Please youtube them, I don't know how to. Cheers.

Sweet! I can't but I already found a victim, all we needed was your permision!
Thanks love

im looking forward to seeing all tese vid esp whsat she said (esp the end-for its own frinky reason;) since i cannot download anything here .its restricted here in the library...please let them happen

Back
Top Bottom