Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

STRICKEN WOMEN
1EE26789-011A-4DF3-B72B-47E24A8BF4FD.jpeg

Oh, not again the stupidities of California are.. and now it seems that there is another one that answers him!! Well, it is the same one that answers itself, they could cut it from writing boludeces !!! They have me fed up, when I enter the site and see that some papanatas write these things, it makes me want not to return anymore. They're really exhausting because they're not even fun
Yes, do not return anymore. You can't speak American anyway. No one can understand you. What is scary about you, is that you are closer to California and California Son's home being you are in Mexico, probably Tijuana, than the other loonies/stalkers from England, that are a million miles away from LA.

Last edited:
At least it's factual: no explanations, no retractions, and the videos remain up.

The only thing being offered in the way of explanation are the pretended omniscient suppositions of someone who claims to know the minds of Morrissey and Rayner, without actually knowing them personally.

Of course it isn't. But we who do not have comfortable lives in Los Angeles, sipping Coronas by the pool under the tall palms and the warm sun, with the scent of potted bougainvillea, enjoying the company and conversation of Jason Schwartzman and Zooey Deschanel—we must have some other, more bitter, and plebeian way to pass the time.
I'll buy you a box of Corona from Tesco, if you promise to STFU! ;)
Think of how many people you're boring the tits off.

Think of how many people you're boring the tits off.

Oh, I never think of that. People are only willfully boring themselves if they bother to read what petty amateurs like Vex and I write on the internet.

At least it's factual: no explanations, no retractions, and the videos remain up.

The only thing being offered in the way of explanation are the pretended omniscient suppositions of someone who claims to know the minds of Morrissey and Rayner, without actually knowing them personally.

Of course it isn't. But we who do not have comfortable lives in Los Angeles, sipping Coronas by the pool under the tall palms and the warm sun, with the scent of potted bougainvillea, enjoying the company and conversation of Jason Schwartzman and Zooey Deschanel—we must have some other, more bitter, and plebeian way to pass the time.

You're either trolling or too stupid to understand.

That is just tedious.
On the contrary, it's an absolute exhibition of the nonsensical rubbish you come out with and explains perfectly why I said that engaging with you was like shouting into a void. I don't know why @Aubrey McFate ever bothered or why anybody bothers at all, because the only one who is 'trolling or too stupid to understand' here is you.

You'd carry this shit on for 25 pages if you could find someone to take the bait - changing the subject every 5 minutes, bringing in random unrelated bits and pieces to try and steer the conversation back where you feel comfortable. Like I said, the other person's viewpoint is immaterial to you. Life's too short to deal with people like you.

On the contrary, it's an absolute exhibition of the nonsensical rubbish you come out with and explains perfectly why I said that engaging with you was like shouting into a void. I don't know why @Aubrey McFate ever bothered, or why anybody bothers at all, because the only one who is 'trolling or too stupid to understand' here is you. You'd carry this shit on for 25 pages if you could find someone to take the bait - changing the subject every 5 minutes, bringing in random unrelated bits and pieces to try and steer the conversation back where you feel comfortable. Life's too short to deal with people like you.

Because McFate is TROLLING.

It's obvious from their style.

You don't have to deal with me - I have zero interest in moping about Morrissey's relationship with Marr.

Because McFate is TROLLING.

It's obvious from their style.

You don't have to deal with me - I have zero interest in moping about Morrissey's relationship with Marr.
You are quite literally inventing your own reality to explain the goings-on of Moz Central, yet you call someone else a troll because they challenge your delusional thinking? And yet again, you think this is 'obvious' when it's nothing of the sort, it's absurd.

As for Morrissey and Marr - well, thank God for small mercies.

You are quite literally inventing your own reality in order to explain the goings-on of Moz Central, yet you call someone else a troll? It's absurd.

As for Morrissey and Marr - well, thank God for that.

Amy, I have never posted anything without supporting evidence.

And your random attacks on me are weird - if you're not interested or you find it upsetting. Put me on ignore.

And I will never interact with you.

Ok?

You still smarting that I remembered your dodgy Brixton anecdote?

I've forgotten the details now, so you can move on.
No. Not at all.
You’re almost unhinged. **almost.
Probably have little to occupy your time and will be at zero concerts to peddle your bile. Which makes your rambling even more bizarre.
Karen strikes again.

No. Not at all.
You’re almost unhinged. **almost.
Probably have little to occupy your time and will be a zero concerts to peddle your bile. Which makes your rambling even more bizarre.
Karen strikes again.

What's unhinged is you making up stuff about my life - I thought you'd got over the gigs obsession?

I'll be at two of them & I'm reviewing the first one.

Back
Top Bottom