Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

You were worried about his "racist" Central post yet here you are being sexist and racist!
You always seem to be looking for a fight with me, I could not be less interested in you or your needs and this thread is not for your personal gripes with me. I am not worried in the least about Morrissey's post about this show, he can self sabbotage all he wants, like tonight

Didn't know that, just thought he gave them to those 2 ugly girls, which totally looked pre-planned re favorite song
get a picture of you on here so we can all make a judgement on your visage.maybe you have a hatred for latino women.

It's official our M is now a laughingstock in LA , I went to a few places today, including record shops.
I decided to wear a Smiths t-shirt and you should hear the stuff people are saying
"The guy is from Manchester and he couldn't last 40 minutes on a stage in LA, weakass fag" was the kindest.
One person I met I really felt sorry for. He paid for himself and his wife to be in the pit, which cost him, at least $900, and took two days off work. Just for 40 minutes.
Still, at least he has his own day in LA - none told us, it was a sick day.
Whats going on with third
Indeed, I'm going for toast and real butter, tengo hambre, viva el hombre, nuestro M O R R I S S E Y
I love toast and butter 🧈 probably a little too much !

It’s endearing to see Redacted or whatever her name is be all over this thread, with either bitter, spiteful comments, down-votes or functioning as some Moz-related agony aunt for all the other disgruntled fans.

Give over, the Cure have about 4 or 5 songs that are decent, the rest is just pish
Your username is reflective of your taste in music.

We remember you, we do. 4 February 1983. We tripped from the Hacienda to the Cornerhouse bogs and did what one did in those happy days. We remember you, because we remember, that's what we do!
You have such an inflated self that you have to use the royal "we". Have you maybe been diagnosed with narcissistc personality disorder?

You have such an inflated self that you have to use the royal "we". Have you maybe been diagnosed with narcissistc personality disorder?
Nooo, my dear boy. I do get tired of explaining this! Do keep up. We are a couple, you see. Been together abso YONKS. I am Mr Shandy and he is Mr Shandy - two of us, see? Have you not read our post on how one of us nearly snuffed it of covid, just as IANADOAC was released? It's a moving read. There you go, my dear boy: no wiser but better informed.

Nooo, my dear boy. I do get tired of explaining this! Do keep up. We are a couple, you see. Been together abso YONKS. I am Mr Shandy and he is Mr Shandy - two of us, see? Have you not read our post on how one of us nearly snuffed it of covid, just as IANADOAC was released? It's a moving read. There you go, my dear boy: no wiser but better informed.
Okay, so it's even more serious then, with the schizophrenia.

IANADOAC wasn't his best but claiming it almost killed people is a bit of a stretch

Oh, do sit down whilst I explain it one more time. Now, when two raging homos love each other very much they are permitted to get married - I KNOW! So, I am Bonaparte, he is Sullivan and we've been around from the start and we're a right pair of old queens. We'd terrify you. Please, is there ANYTHING else I can help you with?

Oh, do sit down whilst I explain it one more time. Now, when two raging homos love each other very much they are permitted to get married - I KNOW! So, I am Bonaparte, he is Sullivan and we've been around from the start and we're a right pair of old queens. We'd terrify you. Please, is there ANYTHING else I can help you with?
You could try to come up with something more worthwhile to type instead of just taking up bandwidth

Back
Top Bottom