Oh what manners we have

I know, she’s always ready to attack with her nasty comments even when it’s not justified so THAT makes HER the biggest c*** on thesite.

- - - Updated - - -

And her pal, the SECOND biggest c*** on the site.

You're the twunt who follows people on thread to thread like some pissed up slapper after a fight.

Playcat is the most c***y. She trolls people and talks to them like absolute shit, right off the bat. She's thick as f*** and I've never read a profound or humane comment off her. Trying to coax a semi coherent comment from her is a pointless endeavour. I just don't gel with her. Full stop.

I think you need to put the mirror down when you type sweetie.

And you're friends with a child abuser.

Label him what you want. He has more intelligence and class in his little pinky than you have in your entire bloated bod.

I think you need to put the mirror down when you type sweetie.

Label him what you want. He has more intelligence and class in his little pinky than you have in your entire bloated bod.

Haha you're OBSESSED with fat bashing aren't you? You angry wrinkly old vagina.

Steve Croce was a slimey yuppie PR speaking c***, who got banged up for being a cack handed father (literally). Just like you're a condescending pseudo intellectual Skeletor. What significant shit have YOU done with your life apart from pop a baby out of your slack twat and read a few books? Oh and get divorced.

Quick someone get me the Nobel Prize.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus RB what is with you and the fat shaming remarks?

It's hilarious because she's NEVER seen my body.

Jesus RB what is with you and the fat shaming remarks?

Oh, fat shaming is off the table but calling someone a child abuser is quite acceptable? Please. And she can call me a skeleton and that is OK? Ever hear of thin shaming? Age shaming?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha you're OBSESSED with fat bashing aren't you? You angry wrinkly old vagina.

Steve Croce was a slimey yuppie PR speaking c***, who got banged up for being a cack handed father (literally). Just like you're a condescending pseudo intellectual Skeletor. What significant shit have YOU done with your life apart from pop a baby out of your slack twat and read a few books? Oh and get divorced.

Quick someone get me the Nobel Prize.

- - - Updated - - -

It's hilarious because she's NEVER seen my body.

You have never seen my vagina. So shut the f*** up. I HAVE seen your face and hand. They are puffy. Fat face and fat hand equal fat ass.

Last edited:

Are you referring to the same pinky he used to abuse his child?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, fat shaming is off the table but calling someone a child abuse is quite acceptable? Please. And she can call me a skeleton and that is OK? Ever hear of thin shaming? Age shaming?

- - - Updated - - -

You have never seen my vagina. So shut the f*** up. I HAVE seen your face and hand. They are puffy. Fat face and fat hand equal fat ass.

Wrinkly old neck = wrinkly old vagina.

Wrinkly old neck = wrinkly old vagina.

I do not have a wrinkly neck. Not at all. You must be thinking of your mother.

You bore me. You are a child with a vocabulary the breadth of a small puddle. You say nothing that interests or enlightens me. At all. Piss off chav-girl.

Last edited:
I do not have a wrinkly neck. Not at all. You must be thinking of your mother.

You bore me. You are a child with a vocabulary the breadth of a small puddle. You say nothing that internists or enlightens me. At all. Piss off chav-girl.

Is this one of your pretentious new words or can't you spell?

Stop trying to be British too. It's pathetic.

Oh, fat shaming is off the table but calling someone a child abuse is quite acceptable? Please.

Definition by the NSPCC

"Physical abuse may involve hitting, shaking, throwing, poisoning, burning or scalding, drowning, suffocating, or otherwise causing physical harm to a child."

A person who inflicts this abuse can be defined as an abuser. I think I'm using the English language correctly to refer to him as a child abuser. Don't be an apologist for this behaviour. It's a losing battle.

You, however, have said you are going to stop the fat shaming. If the best you have your bag of tricks is to call someone fat you need to up your game.

Let's not forget Playcat isn't exactly friends with ana and mia either.

Last edited:

In all seriousness, man...c'mon. For however much I disagree with you on many points, and as much as you bug me at times, you are not stupid. Surely you see that this guy endangered a child, harmed a child. His own child. You call that class?

Don't take this the wrong way but I understand that he was a man who paid attention to you, and that pretty much eclipses any negative points in your book, but c'mon.

Definition by the NSPCC

"Physical abuse may involve hitting, shaking, throwing, poisoning, burning or scalding, drowning, suffocating, or otherwise causing physical harm to a child."

A person who inflicts this abuse can be defined as an abuser. I think I'm using the English language correctly to refer to him as a child abuser. Don't be an apologist for this behaviour. It's a losing battle.

You, however, have said you are going to stop the fat shaming. If the best you have your bag of tricks is to call someone fat you need to up your game.

Let's not forget Playcat isn't exactly friends with ana and mia either.

Fat shaming is a lazy ad hominem attack. Agree. But look who I have used this on. Mozza who has repeatedly age shamed me. And Saddo who has erected a hate thread in my name. All is fair in love and war. When you are dealing with people who are posting from the gutter, sometimes you need to get down to their level. But honestly, I was done with all shaming. It just is not something I want to be apart of any longer. It goes against my character. I am actually a very kind and loving person by nature. I am not proud of myself when I resort to acting like the very people I least admire. So I am exiting this thread now and do not plan on returning to it.

Last edited:
Fat shaming is a lazy ad hominem attack. Agree. But look who I have used this on. Mozza who has repeatedly age shamed me. And Saddo who has erected a hate thread in my name. All is fair in love and war. When you are dealing with people who are posting from the gutter, sometimes you need to get down to their level. But honestly, I was done with all shaming. It just is not something I want to be apart of any longer. It goes against character. i am actually a very kind and loving person by nature. I am not proud of myself when I resort to acting like the very people I least admire. So I am exiting this thread now and do not plan on returning to it.

I just know you are smart enough to obliterate almost any argument on here based on logic, reason and a witty insult.

In all seriousness, man...c'mon. For however much I disagree with you on many points, and as much as you bug me at times, you are not stupid. Surely you see that this guy endangered a child, harmed a child. His own child. You call that class?

Don't take this the wrong way but I understand that he was a man who paid attention to you, and that pretty much eclipses any negative points in your book, but c'mon.

These are valid points. Ones which, now with a little bit of distance, have also crossed my mind. Did I have blinders on? Did I allow the good to keep me from seeing the bad? Perhaps. I think I could only truly know the answers if I knew this person in real life. Or had known him before the incident. Only his family, friends, and coworkers have the answers. And sadly, I will never know the true character of this person. I just know that everyone has redeeming qualities. I chose to focus on those. Because they were wonderful. Seriously, they were.

- - - Updated - - -

I just know you are smart enough to obliterate almost any argument on here based on logic, reason and a witty insult.

I take that as a very nice compliment. Thank you. And I will thus apologize for the fat shaming remarks. I did make a pledge on January 1st to not do it again. I have been good. But I faltered. I will reinstate my pledge again now. Thanks for setting me straight Iona. :)

Last edited:
Fat shaming is a lazy ad hominem attack. Agree. But look who I have used this on. Mozza who has repeatedly age shamed me. And Saddo who has erected a hate thread in my name. All is fair in love and war. When you are dealing with people who are posting from the gutter, sometimes you need to get down to their level. But honestly, I was done with all shaming. It just is not something I want to be apart of any longer. It goes against character. i am actually a very kind and loving person by nature. I am not proud of myself when I resort to acting like the very people I least admire. So I am exiting this thread now and do not plan on returning to it.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You're so full of shit.

Mozza's a keeper. Sometimes she plays dirty but mostly she's just taking the piss. I like her.

Well, she pisses a lot--on me. Maybe she is a sweetie IRL. Maybe her tough girl shtick is just an act. A persona. If not, I don't think her and I would get along IRL. I don't pal around with Tonya Harding types.

Probably the ONLY thing she has ever erected...

Post of the day! :lbf:

- - - Updated - - -

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You're so full of shit.

I don't feel sorry for myself. Not at all. I love myself. I really do. Faults and all.

Well, she pisses a lot--on me. Maybe she is a sweetie IRL. Maybe her tough girl shtick is just an act. A persona. If not, I don't think her and I would get along IRL. I don't pal around with Tonya Harding types.

Come on....how can you not like a person who creates this?

ap7oef.jpg

:lbf:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom