One American's View on Britishness

Ay, caramba!! ¿Can you autograph my can of Zyklon B? Before you do though I'm about half a stone overweight. ¿Am I on your deathlist or your guestlist?

I like the term 'wet lettuces', ha, ha. These are the same people that worship a terrorist who became a spectacularly poor leader and plunged 'his' country into dire poverty and civil war. Nelson Mandela anyone?

Now I really have shattered a holy cow!

The Mandela thing is difficult. I think he's a very nice guy. I'm not that sure he's a very great statesman. To be feted by Clinton, Blair, Bush, Brown et al is not necessarily a ringing endorsement. In my day we used to try to make sure whoever followed next was worse so the people would yearn for the days of the old ruler and remember our excesses more fondly. That's why pretty much why Tiberius got the gig after me. I sometimes think that Mandela (and I suppose you could include Yeltsin in this as well in his own way) was feted less for his political acumen and outstanding leadership and more for the fact he wasn't the lot that went before.

I signed Jeb Bush's right sphenoid wing for you.

885921e407a92bc2bb2c6d3ec1189115125005.jpg

Last edited:
That's where Cuban babies go.

His wife looks like she just stepped off the Buenos Aires redeye magic carpet.

He's actually mumbling (without moving his lips) to hidden the SS earpiece "I'm not shvitzing, I'm not shvitzing"

Back
Top Bottom