"You're The One For Me Fatty" on VH1 Classics 120 Minutes

The Seeker of Good Songs

Last night prior to the Smiths at Assembly Room performance on The BBC Crown Jewels show, a live version for "Fatty" was played. I had never seen this performance before. It was a studio audience performance, not sure if it was for the original 120 Minutes show back in the 90's.

there were at least two times where the crowd was just holding his hand and arm so tightly that he had to actually struggle and pull to free himself from them.

Boz looked very trim back then.

And speaking of that Assembly Room performance,
Moz's hair was huge!!!

Last night prior to the Smiths at Assembly Room performance on The BBC Crown Jewels show, a live version for "Fatty" was played. I had never seen this performance before. It was a studio audience performance, not sure if it was for the original 120 Minutes show back in the 90's.

there were at least two times where the crowd was just holding his hand and arm so tightly that he had to actually struggle and pull to free himself from them.

Boz looked very trim back then.

And speaking of that Assembly Room performance,
Moz's hair was huge!!!

It was from "Hangin' With MTV", an early version of Total Request Live or whatever it's called. (John Norris, screaming teenagers, shouting announcer, acid-trip set.) I posted it on YouTube several months ago. It was a great performance and there was a good audience Q & A between songs. (The videos were taken down by YouTube, sorry.)

Back
Top Bottom