Paging Mr. Proper....

They only have access to the computer once a week at bootcamp!

Bootcamp?

MY ,MY MY! I'll be he's getting periodically poppped in his perfectly puckered pink pooper there!

I'm here. I've been out at some locla klan rally's,burning some people at the stake,taking a nice dump on a few people and going to those reppulsive smelling yoshinoya stores to check out what the dealy-o really is. Now I'm back nipplechopz.

Re: They only have access to the computer once a week at bootcamp!

No,not at bootcamp. Im actually at your mom's house right now,thats why Ive been so busy. She wont let me near the computewr. she keepz insisting I get her in her third hole,which I humbly agreed with. thats where Ive been. Now the truths out. See you had to go and ruin a good thing huh?? Just because someone rattled your cage,doesnt mean you can rattle mine nipplechop.

Re: what'd you have to eat at yoshinoya?

Some of that god awful soup they have. Doez that stuff give you the runs or what?? the store stinkz too. I'm begiining to think these storez are owned by the chinese mafia with all those chinky chinkz I see in there all da time. How can someone eat that crap?? the signs are even dreadful.

> No,not at bootcamp. Im actually at your mom's house right
> now,thats why Ive been so busy. She wont let me near the
> computewr. she keepz insisting I get her in her third hole,which
> I humbly agreed with. thats where Ive been. Now the truths out.
> See you had to go and ruin a good thing huh?? Just because
> someone rattled your cage,doesnt mean you can rattle mine
> nipplechop.
The only thing getting rattled around here is your bum!

ha htta was funny. Not really! I rattle your mom every night,but thats beside the point. Why don't you shut the fugg up flapjack? I can see me now bangin your mom and her enjoying it. Tell her I took thew garbage out allready,stop calling me?? Your mom's like a gun,give her a c.ock and she blows,just ask your dog,she blew him too. Have you ever seen naked picutres of your mom?? wanna buy some??

I wanna know!

Who packs Mr. Proper's perfectly puckered pink pooper??????
Not ME!

Re: I wanna know!

My perfectly pink pooper has a huge sign that says EXIT ONLY. Just like you have a sign on your forehead that reads: Fu.cking jackass! I'm not gay queer boy. Ever see an azzhole wrapped in plastic?(this is where you take out your license fu.ckwad). If I wanted any schit from you'I'd squeeze your head jackmehoff.

Re: I wanna know!

You wanna know where I got picturez of your mom being gang raped by a pack of orangatangs?? simple jackweed,I was there taking picturez. I'll sell them back to you for cheap ok??

Re: Mr. proper wins!!!

But of course he wins. Pooper packers (and packees) are so smart. Everyone knows that!

Back
Top Bottom