Palladium Finale Photos

that excites me. i find it sort of sexy that he takes the time to put tape or plaster on his body as a prop. I love it.

I have no idea on this but was there confetti at this show? because in the pic that is next to last you can see 2 pieces of something on his shoulder... who can say?

I think its actually black tape. I was hiding in the back so that security wouldn't see my camera, so I couldn't get a good shot of it. It is in a few other shots that i didn't post, so its definitely stuck on his skin.

I just thought it could easily be a piece of confetti stuck to his skin considering he is such a sweat beast on stage. haha! I mean that in a good way for the record.

I did enjoy! Thanks for feeding the frink :) These are really nice shots--Moz & the boyz look great and seemed to be having a fun time!

oh, thanx! i'm totally digging these pics. and i was wondering about the black thing on his shoulder too - do they make black bandaids these days??

These are awesome! I could barely move that night, much less reach for my camera, so thanks!
Also, the thing on his shoulder was a black X made out of electrical tape. (I am 99% sure, at least. I was second row and that's what it seemed to be.) :)

My pleasure April, I love your Flickr account by the way. My fiance and I had loads of laughs! So thank you.

Great pix! Thanks so much for sharing!!

JetBoyLA, did you give KY that framed photograph of her? She looked out at the audience and said thank you at least twice, but you were nowhere to be found each time she did (if you were the photog in the moat).

I believe everyone threw their jerseys into the audience that night.

As for the black tape on Mozzer's shoulders, I noticed it, too. It was black, not purple, and I didn't see the tape prior to that night.

It reminded me of the x's of black tape some fetish models wear over their nipples --

For an example see attached piccy.

On Thursday night, some people were handing out flyers to us in the 10 pack queue for some kind of fetish ball or some such event in L.A. I remember it had some piccies of trannies with unnaturally large fake tits with black tope X's over the nips.

Black x tape is rather sleazy and outlaw. I think it's pretty cool of Moz to wear it. But for the best effect he should put it on his nips next time. Oh, but it might hurt too much when he removes it from his hairy moobs. Hmmmm...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom