Paul "freeyourself"

Sami

w/pubic lice in Catalonia
isn't it time you realized you're universally disdained and shouldn't frequent this site?? why do you keep coming back for more? are you ill in the head?? do you have hormonal isssues is that why you're big?

Paul is right now in the chat room threatening to abuse me

nice to see his newest incarnation "ganglord" banned

he's threatened me with sexual and physical violence, this thug should not be allowed to make such vile threates towards me, this is a case of mistaken identity

If someone called "Liberace" replies to this thread. It is freeyourselfs new alias. Beware DavidT.

liar

Sami said:
isn't it time you realized you're universally disdained and shouldn't frequent this site?? why do you keep coming back for more? are you ill in the head?? do you have hormonal isssues is that why you're big?

Paul is right now in the chat room threatening to abuse me

nice to see his newest incarnation "ganglord" banned

freeyourself was in the star and garter at 3 o clock yesterday, I met him and found him to be a really nice guy. why do you make up these silly lies?
Everyone, "Sami" and "Server NTLI" are the same person, every post he makes is to hurt or offend someone, i suggest you place both aliases on ignore, as I just have.

Last edited:
Liberace said:
freeyourself was in the star and garter at 3 o clock yesterday, I met him and found him to be a really nice guy. why do you make up these silly lies?
Everyone, "Sami" and "Server NTLI" are the same person, every post he makes is to hurt or offend someone, i suggest you place both aliases on ignore, as I just have.

This frankly disturbing character is another incarnation/moniker/pseudonym/wankerfied version of paul "freeyourself" - Liberace was gay, and so is paul "freeyourself - he's also chosen to attack me through chat now, I don't know this man's history, but i'm sure he's a sex offender, he just has that shifty look - beware - "Liberace" = "paul/freeyourself" - h'e looks like a quiffified version of the stay puft man from ghostbusters, BEWARE

can't you concieve in your braincell you rented, that more than one person hates you?

Back
Top Bottom