Peter Katsis via Official Morrissey Twitter re: The Guardian again (15 June, 2019)

Globist mentality, if you dont want immigration, you are racist. It's not my mentality, what is mine is mine. I work really hard for my money and expect the government to spend it wisely. Roads, homeless, etc. Not on illegals that jump the fence. f*** that. Why dont they impove their own country. America wasn't born on quitters. American does an exceptional job on who they let become a citizen. You MUsT take an oath to defend the United States

America was borne ENTIRELY by immigrants, who showed up and all but eradicated the existing people’s and theor culture.

Britain - for more than a century, invaded and consumed the culture and resources of a third of the planet.

Now, you half-baked young bucks have your panties in a twist because the chickens have come home to roost. Never would have happened, if you’d stayed in your own f***ing backyards to begin with.

You’re fine with the white, Christian history of oppression and cultural decimation on foreign soil. Quite uncomfortable, though, when you feel victimized by the arrival of the very people you spent over a hundred years trying to bring under thumb - in their own f***ing countries.

The irony and hypocrisy you display with your passive-aggressive undertones speaks volumes. You’re broke, scared and see no future where everyone around you looks like you. Suck it up, you whiny little bitches.

...and at least have the balls to own your racism.

This was a remarkable album at its time of release and for years thereafter. Unfortunately, mouth-almighty, has, despite my best efforts, ruined The Smiths for me. I let go of Morrissey a long time ago; the wind was only blowing one way and I wanted to be upwind of the stench. I always thought "he'll never take The Smiths from me" but he has. I can't listen to them in the same way. What was once a reverential listen is more guarded (specifically lyrically) and it makes the whole experience uncomfortable. I will always thank the band for the wonderful times I have had as a listener but those times are now of the past. I wish it wasn't so but it is.

This was a remarkable album at its time of release and for years thereafter. Unfortunately, mouth-almighty, has, despite my best efforts, ruined The Smiths for me. I let go of Morrissey a long time ago; the wind was only blowing one way and I wanted to be upwind of the stench. I always thought "he'll never take The Smiths from me" but he has. I can't listen to them in the same way. What was once a reverential listen is more guarded (specifically) and it makes the whole experience uncomfortable. I will always thank the band for the wonderful times I have had as a listener but those times are now of the past. I wish it wasn't so but it is.
Not for me. STILL an amazing album. Morrissey’s turn into a hag-c*** and the little apologist bitches ‘round here can’t overshadow the greatness of the band’s output. Impossible.

Sloan said it best... “It’s not the band I hate, it’s their fans.”

This was a remarkable album at its time of release and for years thereafter. Unfortunately, mouth-almighty, has, despite my best efforts, ruined The Smiths for me. I let go of Morrissey a long time ago; the wind was only blowing one way and I wanted to be upwind of the stench. I always thought "he'll never take The Smiths from me" but he has. I can't listen to them in the same way. What was once a reverential listen is more guarded (specifically lyrically) and it makes the whole experience uncomfortable. I will always thank the band for the wonderful times I have had as a listener but those times are now of the past. I wish it wasn't so but it is.
You haven’t quite let go completely though have you

After having to scrap the UK dates last year due to appalling ticket sales you would've thought he learned his listen, wound his neck in, apologise then come back with a second chance. Only Morrissey would be arrogant enough to think a album of his would do well with no promotion. Like the broadway gigs were going to make a difference to sales! Those gigs were just to give his ego a fluff as he knew the diehards would turn up and kiss his arse. Even then at that run of gigs why did he only sing the single twice? Why do the Kimmel show and not sing the single? The record label must tear their hair out, and of course refusal to do a video for it. Refusal to do interviews to promote it? The man is deluded and I expect the label is doing everything to drop him. Elton John could sell a album with no promotion, as could Jay Z etc but not some bigoted, arrogant money obsessed racist.

You're a stuck record. Who's harassing who now?
^Who’s this f***ing clown?

You can’t be f***ing serious, kiddo. You’re well above your pay-grade with a flippant comment like that. The only “stuck record” nonsense in this world are the people who think Pat Boone wrote Tutti Frutti and the slags who still shill for a fake-ass, late-model Elvis with a vegetable complex, albeit - without the excellent backing band.

Total bullshit here. Glad the internet is forever. At least there’ll be a record of the ignorance and half-cocked nonsense spouted by the rube-come-Morrissey fans of the second decade of this century.

You’re free to talk all the f***ing smack and bullshit you like, son. ...but don’t - for a minute - think that you can puss out - like a little bitch - with the “harassment” crutch.

Suck it up whiner. You and the rest if those around here, with ears full of shit from tube-dwelling - need to suck it up.

Own your bullshit.

It's just a cultural thing. P.K. is American, he is from a place with many faults like any other place, but where freedom is a natural thing. The Guardian is from a place where people are proud to be called subjects and where freedom is more a concession of the powerful than a human right. That makes all the difference.

You are a thicko. America is the least free place in the west.
Hardly any brit calls themselves subjects. You daft c***.

Moz fans are f***ing stupid.

You are a thicko. America is the least free place in the west.
Hardly any brit calls themselves subjects. You daft c***.

Moz fans are f***ing stupid.
...and after all the pissing, moaning, chest-fluffing and pseudo-intellectual nonsense floated by people with registered accounts, it takes “anonymous” to sum it all up.

Well done, my friend. WELL done. :)

Did I say completely? No. Do feel the right to reinterpret my thoughts. Free speech, my arse!
‘I let go of Morrissey a long time ago’ says daily visitor to Morrissey solo .com

Prick

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom