Philly - Academy of Music Update

if you're looking to sell them at fair price (aka face value) then sell them here.

No thanks. By your logic I should use my time and credit card to buy tickets in bulk and just hand them over to people I don't know because they are on this site. Ha ha. Good luck with that! :rolleyes:

I'll put them on eBay starting at face, and if they go for face, GREAT!

No thanks. By your logic I should use my time and credit card to buy tickets in bulk and just hand them over to people I don't know because they are on this site. Ha ha. Good luck with that! :rolleyes:

I'll put them on eBay starting at face, and if they go for face, GREAT!

i dont think he was saying to buy them in bulk on purpose, then hand them out. but if you did happened to have extras b/c of upgrading...to then sell them on here. you might not know the people here,but you also dont know the people on ebay either. and at least if you sell them here theres more of a chance they are an actual Morrissey fan and not looking to buy your ticket to turn a profit.

Tell you what, nowherefast, since I feel we got off on the wrong foot, if you can't get a good ticket (which I think you can if you look periodically throughout the day), I'll sell you my single row H ticket for face plus the handling fees if you want it. That's $83.50 plus shipping.

Seriously, if down the line someone wants a single row H ticket (right of the stage) send me a PM...but I'm sure if you look over the next day or two you can get a better seat on your own.

Last edited:
what a bunch of babies you all are... i could have scooped up 4 BB tickets just now to make money off people but i have just done enough to cover my own expenses and not make money

get over it.. if you didnt get good seats it is your own fault.. it is not that hard to get them if you are on top of things

what a bunch of babies you all are... i could have scooped up 4 BB tickets just now to make money off people but i have just done enough to cover my own expenses and not make money

get over it.. if you didnt get good seats it is your own fault.. it is not that hard to get them if you are on top of things

it has nothing to with that. its the whole principle of buying tickets just to sell them for a bigger price. its an ethical thing. of course you are entitled to do it, its just kinda shitty. especially when you announce that on a morrissey forum, as nowherefast pointed out.

Bandrus--

Thank you! Due to your posted link, I was able to grab a BB for myself. I'm grateful for the info, as I was getting shitty tickets popping up 6 hours ago. I owe you a beer.

Back
Top Bottom