Pointless TTY link - or is it?

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_100315_01 - which a lot of you will have seen, but the reason I find it interesting is because it appears to legitimize the rumours about the book coming out soon. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Peter

What the hell happened to the Tate book anyway? Amazon cancelled my order. Hope they do better with the autobiography, if it ever emerges...

Having read that most recent interview with that Linder woman, I hope this "forthcoming" book is written in normal talk and not trying to be all arty-farty.

Sorry for sliding slightly off-topic. but how does one get an audiobook?
I know it sounds silly, but I want to download something to listen to when working late but I don't know where to begin.
Can it be done for free, how much space will my mp3 player need.. etc etc. ??

Okay, thanks for reading this, now you may return to the core subject.

Sorry for sliding slightly off-topic. but how does one get an audiobook?
I know it sounds silly, but I want to download something to listen to when working late but I don't know where to begin.
Can it be done for free, how much space will my mp3 player need.. etc etc. ??

Okay, thanks for reading this, now you may return to the core subject.

ITunes. Or Audible.co.uk.

I can't believe that any news published on TTY would be false, 'cause it's almost Morrissey's official website, 'cause all words you can find in there are permited/consented by Morrissey. TTY is more trustworthy than It's Morrissey's World.

Re: It is Morrissey . . .

. . . speaking through sublime messages to someone . . . he is very successfully keeping in touch . . .

:sweet:

why is she just posting this 4 months later?

why is she just posting this 4 months later?

Perhaps her internet connection has been down? Maybe she's been busy working? Or on holiday? Or in jail? Or (gasp!) following around another singer???? Perhaps she has been cheating on Morrissey! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom