Political pundit Styxhexenhammer weighes in on Morrissey poster ban

:eek:

one can hardly wait for Untruths Woke version of Christianity:lbf:
Vegan Cro Spirit do you know for sure that "GodEmperorMorrissey" is a real Christian?

It is really wonderful good news if Morrissey is now a Christian.

I remember a while ago you said something about that you remember Michael Jackson fans wearing special shoes? I think this was back in the 1980s. I don't think you said "loafers" or "penny loafers" it was something else. What were those shoes called that you saw back in the day?

I'm a Michael Jackson fan as well as being a Morrissey fan. Did you know that Dick Gregory was good friends with Michael Jackson as well as being good friends with Morrissey!

Michael Jackson was brought up in the Jehovah's Witnesses and some think Michael Jackson was still a Christian when he died. I heard that Michael Jackson had his 3 children Christened in a Roman Catholic church. Morrissey was brought up in the Roman Catholic Church.

"The Rageaholic", formerly "Razorfist" has done some rebuttal YouTube videos called "The Michael Jackson Rebuttal" after the terrible "Leaving Neverland" so called 'documentary'. I believe that there are 3 videos in the series. This is the second video called "Defaming the Dead: The Michael Jackson Rebuttal (Part 2)". "The Rageaholic" reminds me bit of "Styxhexenhammer666" in his style:

all i know is if Untruth ever sprinkled some of the holy water on himself/herself, he would explode.:flamethrow:

Back
Top Bottom