Poll: Who will be banned next?

Who is next to be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I think it will be Robby, although I hope it's someone different ;)

well, luckily, a poll like this with such witchhunt like votes against me
makes my banning less likely i think unless i really brake some rule
which i have not, as a matter of fact, as soon as people like buzzetta and now anna*/iamnicola are done with trolling me
things will settle down again :)
i have decided to just ignore chico :cool:

*=anna is short for 'Anna Banana' her original chat name

scarlett never uses the site anymore.buzzetta never gets into actual trouble,preggers never does anything bannable.theo has been behaving,he has actually been enjoyable and funny. nrith is already on a ban.simple deduction leads to it being robby, though i doubt anyone on the list will be banned, nor have has anyone else deserved to be banned.so far....

and it suits you, grrl!
I just joined the Kellz Klub yesterday.
Guuuuuurlll, what be yr Kellz Klub name?

Bandana is gangsta, but I bet yours is like Gangstariffic!

Going once...going twice... sold!

I will be delivered on March 21.

Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!! Sorry to all who snoozed and there for lost. Doesn't sound right in past tense. But anyway, woo hoo!!! :guitar::cool:

...and boy are my arms tired!

Oh, um, nothing really. Just stating something, wasn't sure if it was the same Anna or not. I really only know a few people's real names on here.
ok, fine, she got you scared now joey? :eek:
dont worry, the only one anna* is trying to troll into getting banned is me :cool:

*=as stated b4, i am calling her by a shortened version of the original name i knew her in chat as from years ago
i am in no way saying that it is her real 1st name...

scarlett never uses the site anymore.buzzetta never gets into actual trouble,preggers never does anything bannable.theo has been behaving,he has actually been enjoyable and funny. nrith is already on a ban.simple deduction leads to it being robby, though i doubt anyone on the list will be banned, nor have has anyone else deserved to be banned.so far....

Very nice, Captain Logic Problem. :D

thx? :p

anna is short for 'Anna Banana' her original chat name

not to worry, I know your name is Banana, rather than Anna.

Banana is definitely more sensible.

Someone's stolen my childhood nickname that has recently been brought back. *Cries* Although I think I was called Ana Banana the other day for another, more sarcastic reason... :rolleyes:

Someone's stolen my childhood nickname that has recently been brought back. *Cries* Although I think I was called Ana Banana the other day for another, more sarcastic reason... :rolleyes:
TBQH, I have never been called Anna Banana in my life.

Back
Top Bottom