Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

5l2yrc.jpg

I think i just tasted my first skunky beer. I'm having reheated pizza and I thouight a Corona would accompany it nicely then lull me to sleep but :barf: this sh*t's going down the drain. Day-goo-tanh.

Not funny, Robby:straightface:. I'm literally :tears:

sorry, I always have a smoke after eating or you know :blushing:
but I was just looking at this pack this morning while I was cooking breakfast
and thinking I should make this my last for at least a long while because:

1. smoking is ridiculously expensive
2. it is real bad for my health, I am coughing almost everyday
3. a lot of chicks don't like it and are therefore less likely to kiss me :cool:

ps: please dont cry MR :pray: there is nothing I can do to stop you from crying :(

if you read above your post CG, I believe I beat you to it, beeotch :cool:

We posted at the same time, bastard. But I'll go ahead and say that YOU had the novel idea that smoking kills as you debate not having a smoke TODAY. :rolleyes: Dum dum. :p

We posted at the same time, bastard. But I'll go ahead and say that YOU had the novel idea that smoking kills as you debate not having a smoke TODAY. :rolleyes: Dum dum. :p

I will have more than one, there are like 8 or 9 in the pack, but yes, I will keep most for frequent smoke brakes during work tonite, where I take like a dozen or so puffs then either throw them away* or give them to someone else :rolleyes:

*=I am not so wasteful with clove ciggies, but these menthols seem a bit stale :sick:

sorry, I always have a smoke after eating or you know :blushing:
but I was just looking at this pack this morning while I was cooking breakfast
and thinking I should make this my last for at least a long while because:

1. smoking is ridiculously expensive
2. it is real bad for my health, I am coughing almost everyday
3. a lot of chicks don't like it and are therefore less likely to kiss me :cool:

ps: please dont cry MR :pray: there is nothing I can do to stop you from crying :(

Okay, let me explain. I also smoke after eating, but not for the same reason other smokers do. Being a severe emetophobic, I smoke after eating to calm my stomach of the after meal feeling of illness that I get. I just ate pancakes, a very heavy food that will make me feel ill for a few hours, more so without a cigarette. It's snowing. Going for a walk to have a smoke is not the easiest thing ever.

I know this, CG. See my sig.

Okay, let me explain. I also smoke after eating, but not for the same reason other smokers do. Being a severe emetophobic, I smoke after eating to calm my stomach of the after meal feeling of illness that I get. I just ate pancakes, a very heavy food that will make me feel ill for a few hours, more so without a cigarette. It's snowing. Going for a walk to have a smoke is not the easiest thing ever.

yikes, I am not a big fan of snow :straightface: and the heavy food thing, I understand that, its one of the reason I smoke often after a meal, not joking here, I was just in another tab of my browser, googling for other simple remedies for this after eating problem because see, even when I dont buy my own smokes
I live with a smoker who hands me one when I am drunk or have an upset stomach
its messed up, I know that on a certain level that what he is doing is not wrong
but on another he is only enabling, because I really really do want to quit
however, I fear I will have to move to make that happen :tears:

Woah

"In a recent Internet survey, the average non-emetophobic reported having vomited most recently five months earlier. The median emetophobic most recently vomited 12 1/2 years earlier! In their entire lives, non-phobics claimed to have experienced a median 23.5 illnesses that caused them to vomit. For emetophobics, the figure was 6.5. (The average age in both groups was 29.4.)"

you're ridiculous if you think that had anything to do with you. Panic disorder + emetophobia + pancakes = panic attack + cigarette

ok, ok, I was just unsure, just low self esteem this morning, ok?
hence the over eating :sick:

Woah

"In a recent Internet survey, the average non-emetophobic reported having vomited most recently five months earlier. The median emetophobic most recently vomited 12 1/2 years earlier! In their entire lives, non-phobics claimed to have experienced a median 23.5 illnesses that caused them to vomit. For emetophobics, the figure was 6.5. (The average age in both groups was 29.4.)"

wow, thats me too then for sure, I almost never ever vomit, even when I drink too much
thats very interesting
I must learn more about this...

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom