Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Did you know the PF in PF Chang's stands for Peter Fleming? The steakhouse mogul? There is no Chang, it's a fusion chinese restaurant operated by a gringo.

Mama needs a new toy.

1. Raisins have no business bring inside cinnamon rolls anymore.

2. I am Lord Alfred Douglas. :o

I just walked the dog in shorts and a tshirt. A week ago it was freezing as hell though.

I don't know if there's any cheese enthusiasts here, but I have the pleasure of enjoying one of the best Italian aged cheddars tonight, BellaVitano Gold. I walked a blind dog 40 times over the course of 10 days for this tiny block of delicious. :D

16042128209_e7a6b4d067_b.jpg

I like morrissey-solo.com. Didn't used too. I like Davidt. Didn't used too. I like Morrissey. Didn't used too.

You've got to accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative. Latch on to the affirmative and don't mess with Mr. "in between".

Gotta go to work. Have a nice day!:). Run Forest, Run.

positivity is a worthwhile pursuit and is empowering for me. i do like cheddar, the sharper the better. it should crumble in my hand

I can't get over how nice the camera is. Barney's like "Low five. Down top."

16237113951_76b29573e1_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Criticize a man's behavior if necessary but never criticize a man for what he is.

So saith the Preacherman.

Last edited:
Criticize a man's behavior if necessary but never criticize a man for what he is.

So saith the Preacherman.

One of the first rules of Equal Opportunity Housing when describing a rental on Craigslist is to "Describe the property, not the people." So many prospective landlords untrained in the fight against discrimination will write, "Clean, bright, non-hispanic, no kids, etc..." which is against the law. I think the same EOH principles can be applied to ideas discussed, discuss the idea, not the person who has the idea unless they are presenting the idea skewed based on a lapse in EOH principles.

750x422

I need to buy two sets of bookends.

I wonder if Morrissey threw this? Joyce is on the drums......2:48 in....

Last edited by a moderator:
This is per gallon. God wants Americans to take some road trips. :squiffy: A year ago it was pushing $4 a gallon.

10906207_10152540015562624_8889285190471258709_n.jpg

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom