Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

lot of diarrhea talk on this thread and i dont mean the verbal.

Had a dream last night I was in a episode of Hollyoaks. The cast whoever they are...I recognised the scouse girl...Steff or summat,were trying to murder me. I don't even watch Hollyoaks. I hate it.

“I want to hear @Redacted say the Morrissey song title ‘Tomorrow’ with a Boston accent.”

Totally. I would also like to get a few sheep and spray them pink! I'd like to live on a farm with pink sheep, dogs that moo and a lion!

I want a lion to cuddle with!!!

I don't like lions! I think we should use them to make me ice cream!! I want giant bunnies and a baby elephant to cuddle with! 🐘 Baby elephants are way better than lions! Cows are good cuddlers too!

I don't like lions! I think we should use them to make me ice cream!! I want giant bunnies and a baby elephant to cuddle with! 🐘 Baby elephants are way better than lions! Cows are good cuddlers too!

We could start a business and make ice cream from free range, cuddled lions. Win-win!

Baby elephants are very cute, and cows are sweet (and great cuddlers!!!), too, but I'm skeptical about the giant bunnies. I find them a little creepy and unsettling. I'd be scared that they'd attack me and bite me in the carotid artery like the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.

it's funny how humans still can't put 2 and 2 2gether and never see the link between their own actions and disasters, but would always rather focus on somebody else's tainted business, isn't it?

(For what is it, other than a tainted business these days.)

...and also, of course, lecturing doesn't work. It doesn't work when a dog does it, so imagine a retired minor popster...

It will only work we all realise we're all in the same boat.

And given that some people are on a plane, putting on holier-than-thou airs, for the benefit of God knows who... ("You tell the heathens about the defenceless animals like I taught you son! Make me proud!")
( ? Surely they've realized there's nobody around anymore...? All in the cloud.)

It's just us left, i'm afraid

We could start a business and make ice cream from free range, cuddled lions. Win-win!

Baby elephants are very cute, and cows are sweet (and great cuddlers!!!), too, but I'm skeptical about the giant bunnies. I find them a little creepy and unsettling. I'd be scared that they'd attack me and bite me in the carotid artery like the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.
Giant bunnies are SO nice!! Half of my instagram feed is giant bunnies!! 🐰🐇:hearteyes:

They get arthritis in their joints though as they get older which is sad 😔

I do wonder what would happen if they were to bite. Bunnies do occasionally bite and these presumably have much bigger teeth than smaller bunnies and could do some real damage. I wonder if they know that and so know not to bite??

Buying that second house last year certainly paid off, as in it's worth 30 percent more this year, so we are doing some upgrades over the summer and possibly moving into it permanently, and will rent out the other one instead

Buying that second house last year certainly paid off, as in it's worth 30 percent more this year, so we are doing some upgrades over the summer and possibly moving into it permanently, and will rent out the other one instead

I’d like to seize your assets and redistribute your wealth! Landlords are scum and I bet you’d be the worst possible landlord that someone could have. I hope whoever you end up renting to refuses to pay and squats in your house for years! When you go banging on the door for money (on your way to go swinging with your husband or whatever you oddball American conservatives do in your spare time) they should flip you off through the letterbox.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom