Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Regarding the personal information debate, might I direct you to this thread, in which my crime was defending Jesse as a good guitarist. Skylarker said my opinion was irrelevant because I am a sycophant and nothappynotsad/vivahate decided I needed to be put in my place multi-quote style. Look particularly at post #83 where nothappynotsad decided to use my real name as a zinger, a breach of personal information. So he picked that weapon, not me.

Wah wah wah! Somebody used my name on the forum and "breached my personal information".

Looks like that somebody was you.
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/112555-What-s-your-amish-name?p=1377352&viewfull=1#post1377352

Having said that, I found it hilarious that they're both afraid of motor-cars. I'm still not sure if it's actually true, but I like to think that it is.

We both have drivers licenses, so obviously we're not afraid of cars.

Very little of what Jabba has said is the truth.

Awwww. I love a good Pygmalion story. :sweet: And this director.

Last edited by a moderator:
We both have drivers licenses, so obviously we're not afraid of cars.

Very little of what Jabba has said is the truth.

Do you tell the truth?

Mother Nature loves dirt. :cool:

I feel lost and alone in a gay oasis. :o

I'm thinking Crystal needs to cease her drama here. Really not in her nature to behave the way she has over the past week or so. Viva is a pampered little pudding boy who in real life would probably wet himself if someone challenged him face-to-face. Nothappynotsad is your typical neurotic American chick who latches on to someone they believe stronger than them due to an inability to think for themselves. Skylarker? I'll not dig in. I like this guy. Crystal...calm down. Love your symbolic stuff. Stay original.

You buried me alive, you know. You left the grave unmarked. No flowers, just a moment of silence, followed by an eternity.

The man I'm housesitting for is Scottish and he said "Eat, drink anything in the house you want!" He probably wouldn't be too keen if I busted open this box of "Duchy Originals from Waitrose" Organic Sicilian Lemon All Butter Shortbread cookies, would he? :cool: They do look delish, though.

Either "You cause me pain." or "I am in pain." or, and I think it's this, "I'm paying you."

papeleras_bosque_eneko.jpeg

This guy has some beautiful illustrations.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom