Practising Troublemaker

OMG....LOOK. ***photographic evidence****Kewpie bans Practising Troublemaker. Look at the smirk on her face!

cY9i56e40oyo5r2mRraFgRoAo1_500.jpg

If so, Ms. Kewpie we need to discuss your taste in clothes.

I wish this guy could have stuck around - it would have been interesting to see what he did next!

Pinkie .x.

The most shocking revelation out of this whole storm in a teacup for me is that PT is a boy. I thought he was a girl!

Just to share this that I recieved from the site owner this morning:

'Can you send me a link where she is deliberately winding someone up so
they got banned?'

Anyone care to help? Keep in mind that KP probably won't include links to THOSE threads!

Just to share this that I recieved from the site owner this morning:

'Can you send me a link where she is deliberately winding someone up so
they got banned?'

Anyone care to help? Keep in mind that KP probably won't include links to THOSE threads!

Well it was this post that really made that thread a turn for the worse. It wasn't exactly directed TOWARD PT, but it was an unnecessary dig at JJ -- not something I'd expect from a moderator, especially one who claims to be so steadfast. :blushing:
Kewpie even knows that this post was her downfall, as she edited it saying it was just a joke. But I didn't see anyone laughing :o.
So yeah. :blushing:

Well it was this post that really made that thread a turn for the worse. It wasn't exactly directed TOWARD PT, but it was an unnecessary dig at JJ -- not something I'd expect from a moderator, especially one who claims to be so steadfast. :blushing:
Kewpie even knows that this post was her downfall, as she edited it saying it was just a joke. But I didn't see anyone laughing :o.
So yeah. :blushing:

Cheers. I've forwarded it on.

Back
Top Bottom