Q Magazine "Cash for Questions" - Moby on Morrissey

A

Almodis

The latest issue of Q Magazine (Thom Yorke, Chris Martin and Howlin' Pelle Almqvist on the cover) has Moby in the "Cash for Questions" feature. Someone asked him if the rumours about Morrissey wanting him to produce his new album were true - he basically said that unless you're David Bowie, he's too busy.

Moby is a C***

He's a f***ing wanker.
At least I've got one thing in common with eminem.

Re: Moby is a C***

Hahaha yeah! Thank god Moz won't be working with him, I can't imagine the rumour was true anyway. He can't be THAT desperate!

> He's a f***ing wanker.
> At least I've got one thing in common with eminem.

Re: Moby is shite and doesn't deserve to be in the same room as Moz

Re: Moby is a C***

i like moby somewhat and i believe moz has said similar. however, i think you guys are right. a moby-produced moz album would blow. he'd end up doing duets with gwen stefani and eve or something. moz and techno just don't go together.

Re: Moby is a C*** it is untrue about Moz

> i like moby somewhat and i believe moz has said similar. however, i think
> you guys are right. a moby-produced moz album would blow. he'd end up
> doing duets with gwen stefani and eve or something. moz and techno just
> don't go together.
----------------------It is total farse Moz never asked Moby to produce his album ,like common really Moz would never sink that low

Moby's a great musician....

...and to think he only plays 'techno' is so wrong. A view spouted by someone who simply hasn't listened to any Moby records.

Imagine a lush, piano, orchestral accompaniment to Moz's slower tracks -THIS is how they'd work together.... imagine Last Night I Dreamt.... Moz always sounds better accompanied by strings, anyway, of the orchestral kind - NOT the rockabilly kind, thanks very much.

p.s.... since 'Play', it's become a national trend to slag Moby off. If Play and 18 had sold 3 copies among them like his previous album, you'd all be saying how amazing and wonderful Moby is, and what a genius he is (and he is - see him live).

So his music featured on adverts.
So he sold mammoth amounts of albums.
So what?????!!!!!!!

Grow up.

> ----------------------It is total farse Moz never asked Moby to produce
> his album ,like common really Moz would never sink that low

> The latest issue of Q Magazine (Thom Yorke, Chris Martin and Howlin' Pelle
> Almqvist on the cover) has Moby in the "Cash for Questions"
> feature. Someone asked him if the rumours about Morrissey wanting him to
> produce his new album were true - he basically said that unless you're
> David Bowie, he's too busy.

He's too busy selling whoring himself!

Re: Moby's a great musician....

you could have said that it would be brilliant for Morrissey to play "Now my heart is Full" with Soviet Army Choir. Too much pafos in your mind, child

Back
Top Bottom