Quote from the The Sun

middle_finger.jpg

Maybe if we start cheering on Johnny and Moz to win the case Moz will stop calling us Solow.

It was the Mike Joyce support here that triggered that comment.

Maybe if we start cheering on Johnny and Moz to win the case Moz will stop calling us Solow.

It was the Mike Joyce support here that triggered that comment.

mike gets my unstinting support.

his work on "rusholme ruffians", "last night i dreamt somebody loved me" and "interesting drug" was great and his posts make me laugh.

f*** morrissey (and marr)

From yesterday:

"Modest mouse guitarist, Johnny Marr, has hinted that he may return to court against Mike Joyce. In an interview with German Magazine Von Dutch, he is quoted as saying: "Enough is enough. I want my money, Morrissey wants his money, and we are sick of subsidizing Mr. Joyce's trips to Monacco".

www.thesun.co.uk

Did it include the spelling mistakes too? The Sun is turning into the Guardian.

mike gets my unstinting support.

his work on "rusholme ruffians", "last night i dreamt somebody loved me" and "interesting drug" was great and his posts make me laugh.

f*** morrissey (and marr)

you should go and not come back :(
maybe hattie will go with you :o
maybe not :)

From yesterday:

"Modest mouse guitarist, Johnny Marr, has hinted that he may return to court against Mike Joyce. In an interview with German Magazine Von Dutch, he is quoted as saying: "Enough is enough. I want my money, Morrissey wants his money, and we are sick of subsidizing Mr. Joyce's trips to Monacco".

www.thesun.co.uk

hmm, call me cynical but maybe he is doing this because he knows that this kind of comment will get him in and modest mouse into the mainstream press

maybe marr and morrissey will reunite once again...in the courtroom!!!!

i hate joyce too, and think we should cheer morrissey and marr on!!!

first off, we must rid the solow atmosphere here on the forums by getting rid of the Joyce supporters!!! or at least they should be marked for easy identification, and be forced to live in their own thread and not allowed to come out...ever. from there, gradually we will ban the Joyce supporters!!

anyone caught helping the joyce supporters will also be banned!!!

GO MARR AND MORRISSEY!!! DESTROY THE JOYCE!!!

We'll start with the user Mike Joyce!!

Make no mistake, i am serious.

maybe marr and morrissey will reunite once again...in the courtroom!!!!

i hate joyce too, and think we should cheer morrissey and marr on!!!

first off, we must rid the solow atmosphere here on the forums by getting rid of the Joyce supporters!!! or at least they should be marked for easy identification, and be forced to live in their own thread and not allowed to come out...ever. from there, gradually we will ban the Joyce supporters!!

anyone caught helping the joyce supporters will also be banned!!!

GO MARR AND MORRISSEY!!! DESTROY THE JOYCE!!!

We'll start with the user Mike Joyce!!

Make no mistake, i am serious.

oh pud
we aint gonna round up the mike joyce supporters like some kind of bunch of right wing neo-con/stalinist scum
that is something that 'their side' would be more likely to do :cool:

From yesterday:

www.thesun.co.uk
Very very interesting!
Mike Joyce succeeded in making Johnny Marr angry! The guy seems to be a a pain in the arse, so...:rolleyes:
Will we be attending another war?:eek: :) :) How thrilling!

Back
Top Bottom