Radiohead do storming cover of Headmaster Ritual on radiohead.tv

I think Daniel Earwicker's version was better, musically.

Completely agree. As far as I've heard, Earwicker plays Marr's stuff better than anyone except Marr. (A little of that is probably down to the guitar itself, though, right?)

Radiohead aren't boring. They're just a different kind of band altogether. An album like "OK Computer" should be listened to like it was a film score ("Exit Music For A Film"). They're not a pop band like The Smiths or Morrissey, and what they do is brilliant in its own right.

(A little of that is probably down to the guitar itself, though, right?)
Yeah, I think so. But it's also the way they strum chords, the rythm (?) that it's a bit different.

Radiohead aren't boring. They're just a different kind of band altogether. An album like "OK Computer" should be listened to like it was a film score ("Exit Music For A Film"). They're not a pop band like The Smiths or Morrissey, and what they do is brilliant in its own right.
I adore 'The Tourist' (I listened to it a few days ago after a several months gap) it's tiresome, it has almost physical effects on me, I can't help crying when I hear it. That guitar is a like a sword, wounding me, but it's beautiful.

i seem to be a few millennia behind!!

Radiohead cover of HEADMASTERS RITUAL

Hi all

Sorry if this has been done before, don't hate me. Love. Love. Love etc ;)

What do people think of Radioheads cover of Headmasters Ritual?

Wasn't so sure first time, second listen i am really loving it. I think it goes really well with the style of Johnny Greenwoods playing and Thom Yorkes voice. I think it's an admirable tribute.

Ahh, Radiohead. One of the few bands that are more or less parallel level in my favouriteness along With Mozza :D :guitar:

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtmS2ePSSdU

Re: Radiohead cover of HEADMASTERS RITUAL

Hi all

Sorry if this has been done before, don't hate me. Love. Love. Love etc ;)

What do people think of Radioheads cover of Headmasters Ritual?

Wasn't so sure first time, second listen i am really loving it. I think it goes really well with the style of Johnny Greenwoods playing and Thom Yorkes voice. I think it's an admirable tribute.

Ahh, Radiohead. One of the few bands that are more or less parallel level in my favouriteness along With Mozza :D :guitar:

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtmS2ePSSdU

As I said before, it always pays to do a search first, see this link.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom