Remember that call for tattoos, and such? Well here's the result!

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
From Amazon.co.uk. I recognise a few, and there's going to be a lot of happy fans today!

Many thanks to Shane for the link.

Peter

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Excellent. I'm still deciding on my Moz related tattoo, but I don't think I have quite the level of devotion as the person with his name on their lip, or Viva Hate on their wrists. Yowzers!

The lips!!!! Wow, who had their bottom lip done!

STOP PRESS
The 'Irish Blood, English Heart' tattoo at the bottom of the spine, with a fat arse below it with the belt on the jeans.....
that belongs to the one and only Grim O'Grady:eek:

Jukebox Jury

The lips!!!! Wow, who had their bottom lip done!

STOP PRESS
The 'Irish Blood, English Heart' tattoo at the bottom of the spine, with a fat arse below it with the belt on the jeans.....
that belongs to the one and only Grim O'Grady:eek:

Jukebox Jury

grimass02km0.png

Is it really? Wow. First, we hear about Moz's ass featured on the new cd and now this.

This is either a great time to be alive or the beginning of the ass-apocalypse!

Anyway, bravo to all those who participated.

grimass02km0.png

Is it really? Wow. First, we hear about Moz's ass featured on the new cd and now this.

you mean butt?

grimass02km0.png

Excellent!

He was going to send a photo of the one on his willie in too. It says, 'The last of the famous international playboys' but at his age now it just reads, 'Those rats'.

I want that tummy-tattoo. So lovely... :p I don't think I could get away with it, though.

Wow, thanks -that turned out well.

thats great .. the lip one must have hurt like hell

Isn't that girl on solo? Thought I recall reading about a lip tattoo, but maybe it just said MOZ

Best thing about that lip tattoo -

It's most visible when pouting.

:cool:

LOL ~ perfect!!

I'd love to get a little M crest. I also like the big Z with the M inside the O. Dunno where I could put it that my DH would never see...(shush, NRitH!!) :D

Wow, lots of brave moz fans, some with huge and painful looking tattoos. :eek:
Don't think I'd ever get one myself...too much of a wuss.
Though, if I met moz, and got him to sign my arm, I may have a change of heart and have to have it injected onto me permanently. :cool:

Oh, and just one minor complaint..the video deafened me slightly.

Back
Top Bottom