reporting posts and getting no response about it

I didn't say she needs to ignore you, I said not to troll and it would be best if people learned to ignore each other. If you were genuinely ignoring her you would not respond / report her posts because you won't have seen them.

So, by your logic, if she trolls me and I report it, I am wrong because I was suppose to be ignoring her? Is she ignoring me when she is trolling me? She is trolling me in this thread right under your nose.

This thread will stand testament that nothing will change here. And that CG will never be made to change her ways. She will continue to harass, intimidate, lie about the posters here and suffer no consequences as a result.

Hang a sign, Warning: Trolls Welcome. Because that is basically what you are saying, David.

- - - Updated - - -

Noting and punishing "violations" of your requests--that's the moderators' job?!

What were saying recently, about someone having a sense of entitlement?

No. Just posts with CG. We are supposed to be ignoring one another.

Do you want this feud to end? People are complaining about it. I am trying to do my part to end it for the sake of everyone here who is sick to death of it--including myself.

Do you have a better solution than us BOTH ignoring one another altogether?

Last edited:
Hang a sign, Warning: Trolls Welcome. Because that is basically what you are saying, David.

You're concerned about trolls? Since when? You've lived your online life on their coattails.

Your problem is that you've finally found a "troll" you can't charm. She won't link up with you. Won't carry water for you. And now the mods & company are rebuffing your usual advances, too.

Your streak has come to an end.

My advice: find another damn hobby.

I looked for the post about Robby from a year ago, but didn't find it.

You are a different case as you have been banned in the past and were let back as you promised to behave and not cause trouble but that proved to be a lie also as you reverted to your old self. You're lucky to be posting now, actually now that I think about it. I'd suggest just staying quiet.

I was a nice guy at the start. What did that get me? Trolled by Robby, Paul, Tomorrow, Kickstand and the like without your help or the mods help, and sometimes even with mod contribution. Allowing people to publicly claim I was raped, claim I was abused by my mother, mock the death of my mother, mock my religious beliefs, threaten my life and suggest that I take my own...yeah, really doing your part to uphold the TOS. You made it abundantly clear that this forum is not just for nice people who just want to chit-chat about Morrissey, life and make friends. Why should I behave? Behavior is rewarded as much as misbehavior around here...with nothing. I may as well defend myself...you're certainly not going to do your job and shield people from harassment and abuse...especially not people you don't like. All that seems to matter around here is who you form alliances with...and if you're not friendly with a mod, you're shit out of luck. Which is why you've got people like realitybites here that will do whatever it takes to get on your good side to make sure CrystalGeezer is banned. Why not ban them both? Solve both of their problems.

Yeah, I promised to behave after 3 years of being banned. I tried to be nice for a long time after that too (which you ignore) before you jerked me around again doing the same thing to me as you're doing to Robby & realitybites now. Notice a pattern here, David? Your inaction is the very cause of the majority of the problems between members here...because you fail to enforce your own policies, you create trolling from people who wouldn't regularly be participating in that kind of behavior. With the exception of one other forum, I get along perfectly with everyone in every forum I've been a part of...and I'm talking about at least 30 over the years. Putting someone on Ignore doesn't solve the problem, it just makes you ignorant to it. Ignorance is not bliss. Out of all the forums I've been a member of, or am a member of, and even moderate, this place is the absolute worst in moderation & fighting amongst members. How many members of this site have been banned for things people freely get away with now? How many members of this site have been driven away because of the atmosphere here that you're unwilling to do anything about? Yes, the decline of Morrissey's career is part of it, people moving on is part of it, but the unruly and chaotic nature of the community & the often biased moderation here has driven more members away than you're willing to admit. There wouldn't even be an 'All You Need Is Morrissey' if that wasn't the case. I remember when there were over a hundred active registered users here on the forum at almost any given moment. Those days are gone...and those days were gone before I was ever unbanned so don't try to give me any bullshit about that, CrystalGeezer.

I don't hate you, David. I don't hold a grudge against you. For the most part, I think you're a nice guy who just gets a bit too emotional over people telling you how to run your site or condemning your mods. I don't hate this site. I don't hate Morrissey. I don't hate Robby, Kewpie, CrystalGeezer, Peter, etc. I hate that this site, which was once a blossoming community and once a large part of my life, has declined to this point...and one of the reasons for that is the fighting and the moderation. Have I contributed to the problem? Yes. I don't deny it. I've never denied it. But I've been banned multiple times. I've paid for my actions...and surely even you can admit I'm hardly as bad as I was. I don't want to fight anymore. I never did want it. Contrary to what you might think, I don't enjoy almost every post I make being responded to by whatever flavor of the month trying to rile me up. The only reason I feel compelled to defend myself is because you feel selective about who you choose to help based on their past or their current relationship with you. So what I was banned for trolling? Why does this mean I am allowed to be trolled without consequence? Quit trying to hold the past against people...especially when they've already paid for it. It is tiring and I'm too old for this internet drama bullshit. Just run the site fairly, David. Is that expecting too much? People CAN get along for the most part. Warnings CAN work. Timeouts CAN work. Bans CAN work. You've just got to be willing to accept violations as violations when they happen nearly every day from the same people. You may also want to reassess some of the bans you placed on past members. This site can grow again if you'll just show you're willing to be fair and forgive. Either way, I've wasted my breath enough this week.

Suggestion noted.

Thanks, let's actually do that for those named here:

Outside of this thread and the pigsty, CG and RB, CG and Robby - do not troll each other. Consider this a warning, you may be banned if you ignore it.

Thank you. That was all it took.

Do you have a better solution than us BOTH ignoring one another all together?

("All together" is one word, popularly known as "altogether.")

I don't need a solution because I don't have a problem. Neither do the moderators.

The people who have a problem? A couple of formerly successful con artists, now finding that their old tricks aren't working so well. I'm enjoying the spectacle.

I'm just pointing out that your insistence that you are ignoring her is incorrect by definition.

Who else do you want to ignore you? Imagine if everyone had this kind of expectation, I'd spend all day monitoring who has the right to reply on threads depending on who participated.

So, by your logic, ifg she trolls me and I report it, I am wrong because I was suppose to be ignoring her? Is she ignoring me when she is trolling me? She is trolling me in this thread right under your nose.

This thread will stand testament that nothing will change here. And that CG will never be made to change her ways. She will continue to harass, intimidate, lie about the posters here and suffer no consequences as a result.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Just posts with CG. We are supposed to be ignoring one another.

Do you want this feud to end? People are complaining about it. I am trying to do my part to end it for the sake of everyone here who is sick to death of it--including myself.

Do you have a better solution than us BOTH ignoring one another all together?

I was a nice guy at the start. What did that get me? Trolled by Robby, Paul, Tomorrow, Kickstand and the like without your help or the mods help, and sometimes even with mod contribution. Allowing people to publicly claim I was raped, claim I was abused by my mother...

You claimed in more than one post that she molested you. Here's one:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/68245-Is-this?p=459413&viewfull=1#post459413

You've used information against people that they shared on the forum. And they've done the same to you. Put on your "big boy pants" and get over it.

I stated outside this thread. Since you initiated the fight in this thread I would have to ban you both.

OK. I am sorry. Not outside this thread. Fair enough.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just pointing out that your insistence that you are ignoring her is incorrect by definition.

Who else do you want to ignore you? Imagine if everyone had this kind of expectation, I'd spend all day monitoring who has the right to reply on threads depending on who participated.

No, I don't want to ignore most or be be ignored either. What would the point be? I agree. Nobody but CG and that anonymous person trolls me. Do I complain about anyone else? Ever?

Let's just try what you suggested. No trolling. But by trolling I mean insulting and baiting. Do you?

I have a question, that has perhaps been answered - but I have not read through all of the posts in this thread.

Why are anonymous posters allowed to post without first being moderated?
Other forums in which I've participated have a stricter "anonymous" policy....and it seems like it would certainly help here.
Several months ago, an anonymous poster started trolling me as well.

Anonymous posts require approval before being posted, this was a change made perhaps a year or year and a half ago.

I have a question, that has perhaps been answered - but I have not read through all of the posts in this thread.

Why are anonymous posters allowed to post without first being moderated?
Other forums in which I've participated have a stricter "anonymous" policy....and it seems like it would certainly help here.
Several months ago, an anonymous poster started trolling me as well.

I am still not convinced that 'trolling' is always a bad thing. You may not like it when someone criticizes you but I suggest instead of calling for them to be banished, pause and think why these posts bother you. Completely off-topic insults such as those on personal appearances I would consider worse trolling than the examples you have been bringing up.

Let's just try what you suggested. No trolling. But by trolling I mean insulting and baiting. Do you?

You claimed in more than one post that she molested you. Here's one:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/68245-Is-this?p=459413&viewfull=1#post459413

You've used information against people that they shared on the forum. And they've done the same to you. Put on your "big boy pants" and get over it.

In the post you quoted, not linked to, I was referring to the time Robby claimed I was a victim of incest at the hands of my mother.

There is a big difference between the two.

Either way, it doesn't matter to me now. I'm fine with Robby. I believe he's trying to be better person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a nice guy at the start. What did that get me? Trolled by Robby, Paul, Tomorrow, Kickstand and the like without your help or the mods help, and sometimes even with mod contribution. Allowing people to publicly claim I was raped, claim I was abused by my mother, mock the death of my mother, mock my religious beliefs, threaten my life and suggest that I take my own...yeah, really doing your part to uphold the TOS. You made it abundantly clear that this forum is not just for nice people who just want to chit-chat about Morrissey, life and make friends. Why should I behave? Behavior is rewarded as much as misbehavior around here...with nothing. I may as well defend myself...you're certainly not going to do your job and shield people from harassment and abuse...especially not people you don't like. All that seems to matter around here is who you form alliances with...and if you're not friendly with a mod, you're shit out of luck. Which is why you've got people like realitybites here that will do whatever it takes to get on your good side to make sure CrystalGeezer is banned. Why not ban them both? Solve both of their problems.

Yeah, I promised to behave after 3 years of being banned. I tried to be nice for a long time after that too (which you ignore) before you jerked me around again doing the same thing to me as you're doing to Robby & realitybites now. Notice a pattern here, David? Your inaction is the very cause of the majority of the problems between members here...because you fail to enforce your own policies, you create trolling from people who wouldn't regularly be participating in that kind of behavior. With the exception of one other forum, I get along perfectly with everyone in every forum I've been a part of...and I'm talking about at least 30 over the years. Putting someone on Ignore doesn't solve the problem, it just makes you ignorant to it. Ignorance is not bliss. Out of all the forums I've been a member of, or am a member of, and even moderate, this place is the absolute worst in moderation & fighting amongst members. How many members of this site have been banned for things people freely get away with now? How many members of this site have been driven away because of the atmosphere here that you're unwilling to do anything about? Yes, the decline of Morrissey's career is part of it, people moving on is part of it, but the unruly and chaotic nature of the community & the often biased moderation here has driven more members away than you're willing to admit. There wouldn't even be an 'All You Need Is Morrissey' if that wasn't the case. I remember when there were over a hundred active registered users here on the forum at almost any given moment. Those days are gone...and those days were gone before I was ever unbanned so don't try to give me any bullshit about that, CrystalGeezer.

I don't hate you, David. I don't hold a grudge against you. For the most part, I think you're a nice guy who just gets a bit too emotional over people telling you how to run your site or condemning your mods. I don't hate this site. I don't hate Morrissey. I don't hate Robby, Kewpie, CrystalGeezer, Peter, etc. I hate that this site, which was once a blossoming community and once a large part of my life, has declined to this point...and one of the reasons for that is the fighting and the moderation. Have I contributed to the problem? Yes. I don't deny it. I've never denied it. But I've been banned multiple times. I've paid for my actions...and surely even you can admit I'm hardly as bad as I was. I don't want to fight anymore. I never did want it. Contrary to what you might think, I don't enjoy almost every post I make being responded to by whatever flavor of the month trying to rile me up. The only reason I feel compelled to defend myself is because you feel selective about who you choose to help based on their past or their current relationship with you. So what I was banned for trolling? Why does this mean I am allowed to be trolled without consequence? Quit trying to hold the past against people...especially when they've already paid for it. It is tiring and I'm too old for this internet drama bullshit. Just run the site fairly, David. Is that expecting too much? People CAN get along for the most part. Warnings CAN work. Timeouts CAN work. Bans CAN work. You've just got to be willing to accept violations as violations when they happen nearly every day from the same people. You may also want to reassess some of the bans you placed on past members. This site can grow again if you'll just show you're willing to be fair and forgive. Either way, I've wasted my breath enough this week.

Suggestion noted.

Thank you. That was all it took.

Don't deny this. Don't have your fiance deny it. She may not even be aware of what a bad boy she is living with. Or maybe she does. CG--don't refute this. Look at the big picture, you will see it is true. Look at the message, not the messenger.

So Viva, you are angry. You were trolled so you became a troll. Then met CG. Became friends. That didn't work out. Started trolling her here. Skylarker and NHNS joined in. CG trolled you back. Was she a troll before then? Or like you, did she start trolling after she was trolled first?

Ignorant me steps in. You work your magic (master manipulator if there ever was one) and form an alliance with me. I am happy to have some new forum friends. You seem nice enough. Witty. Intelligent. I like those qualities. CG turns on me. I side with you guys. Now it seems all I see is her trolling you. But it wasn't that way, was it? You guys wanted her gone. She should be banned. You were banned. FAIR is FAIR. But it doesn't work. She is resilient and as clever as you. You guys leave for three months. CG and I behave very badly. She says some mean things, deceives, lies. I use ad hominem attacks that are very below the belt. It gets ugly.

You witness all this. You never left. You lurked--along with those thirty other websites you visit, that is. Wow, and we have no lives? Cough, cough.

You are pissed now! Really pissed. You created the Wiki, uploaded the Hollywood Bowl gig. You want Glory. Fame. Your name on the front door. realitybites and Geezer now rule the roost. You should rule the roost. They need to go.

Inside the Mind of a Troll

New plan. Troll realitybites anonymously. Geezer doesn't realize it is me. Skylarker probably does but can't be bothered. Oh wait actually he can be manipulated as well. He is just like RB--smart but too honest for their own good. Not me. I am not afraid to lie. I will lie to David. I will use proxies. I will cause mayhem. I want them both banned.

Oh shoot, RB is onto me. I deny it. But I know she knows it is me. She knows I am the ONLY one who would actually come up with such as plan, and has the skills to pull it off. (What took her so long to figure it out? She isn't as smart as she thinks she is. Of course I have told her this twenty times anonymously. I hate her, btw.)

Wow, did I win? Not really. No one got banned. I have been outed. Even if nobody believes RB, she knows it was me and won't respond to my anonymous posts anymore. I guess I lost, because not only are those two not banned, but RB knows I was trolling her. I am a troll. I use proxies. I am sad. I am a loser.

But I am still angry. And want RB banned even more now. I wonder if I should form an alliance with CG? Yes. Plan three...​

Cool story bro.

Last edited:
f***ing hell, what is wrong with you lot? You say you'll walk away then keep it going. Just f***ing stop it or bans will be on the way.

P,

If anyone has any grievances with other users they can PM me at any time and I'll deal with it

You will deal with what? How? You have been saying this for over a year. Offer emotional support? What exactly will you do that davidt has not done?

There is nothing to do now. When you allow anonymous posting. And trolling. This is what will happen.

Deal with that fact.

Last edited:
f***ing hell, what is wrong with you lot? You say you'll walk away then keep it going. Just f***ing stop it or bans will be on the way.

P,

Banned for what?

This thread is meant to discuss this issue. I have said what I have to say. I have never once violated the TOS. Never. And won't.

David allows anonymous posting. People use proxies. People will troll others anonymously behind a proxy. Those are facts.

This irritates you, Peter. I am sorry. But that is the state of affairs. You can brush it under the rug. But it is still there.

I honestly think your heart isn't into being a moderator anymore. Admit it.

I have no ill feelings towards you and I am sorry if I have caused you grief.

Last edited:
You will deal with what? How? You have been saying this for over a year. Offer emotional support? What exactly will you do that davidt that not done?

There is nothing to do now. When you allow anonymous posting. And trolling. This is what will happens.

Deal with that fact.

I do not allow trolling posts. I do not approve any troll posts, I never have. I can help sort out personal differences. You can PM me or talk here

I do not allow trolling posts. I do not approve any troll posts, I never have. I can help sort out personal differences. You can PM me or talk here

The posts are not offensive. Nor do they reveal addresses etc. So they get approved. Individually, they look benign. As a whole, they tell a story--paint a picture: harassment. But I am not at all worried anymore. Because I plan to ignore all negative posts made by anonymous posters from now on. Period. If someone wants to say something to me, they can say it under a registered name. And I will consider what they have to say.

Game's over.

? Stop playing the victim.

How i am i playing the 'victim' i didn't start the thread or expression any problems with users here. Try to keep up.

I am still not convinced that 'trolling' is always a bad thing.

tumblr_myiapteCad1risusro1_500.gif

If anyone has any grievances with other users they can PM me at any time and I'll deal with it

tumblr_inline_myno4qjuDg1qbdxog.gif

what? a moderator who cares!

P,

tumblr_mxz6feUpM91s2wio8o1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom