REQ - ROTT download only live tracks

Tracey

can anyone post the following tracks that were available only for download? would be greatly appreciated!

Youngest Was The Most Loved single
The Youngest Was The Most Loved (live Gateshead 30.04.2006)
The Youngest Was The Most Loved (live London Alexandra Palace 1.05.2006)
The Youngest Was The Most Loved (live Sheffield 3.05.2006)
The Youngest Was The Most Loved (live Grimsby 4.05.2006)
The Youngest Was The Most Loved (live Manchester Apollo 6.05.2006)
The Youngest Was The Most Loved (live Manchester Opera House 7.05.2006)

In The Future When All's Well single
In The Future When All's Well (live V Festival 19 Aug '06)
In The Future When All's Well (live V Festival 20 Aug '06)

I Just Want To See The Boy Happy single
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy (live Mexico 16 Nov. 2006)
I Want The One I Can't Have (live Paris 2002)

thanks. didn't find them when i looked on the US iTunes store before i posted this, but will take another look.

took another look and all i found on the US site was:

I Want The One I Can't Have (live Paris 2002)

the site does have a live version of THPGU from Las Vegas (supposedly) that is credited to the Greatest Hits release.

Youngest Was The Most Loved single
The Youngest Was The Most Loved (live Gateshead 30.04.2006)
The Youngest Was The Most Loved (live Grimsby 4.05.2006)
The Youngest Was The Most Loved (live Manchester Apollo 6.05.2006)
The Youngest Was The Most Loved (live Manchester Opera House 7.05.2006)

These are on iTunes here.

I'm looking for the non-iTunes ones now.

great. thanks very much. i'm obviously not very proficient at iTunes. not sure why these didn't pull up when i searched for all things Moz on there.

I don't belive the live "boy happy" and 2 live versions of "future" were available to download in the US. If they are, can some one point me in the right direction?

The live "boy happy" from Mexico has been posted several times on this board but it's the same one with that annoying skip during the intro. Can anyone confirm that's how the legal/official download is too?

Thanks,
joey

I don't belive the live "boy happy" and 2 live versions of "future" were available to download in the US. If they are, can some one point me in the right direction?

You're right; they're not. But you can download them (as well as the Sheffield & Alexandra's Place live Youngest versions) from the UK, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the site(s) where I got them!

The live "boy happy" from Mexico has been posted several times on this board but it's the same one with that annoying skip during the intro. Can anyone confirm that's how the legal/official download is too?

Where's the skip? I don't hear one.

Where's the skip? I don't hear one.

Well may not skips but annoying "blips". The ones I've downloaded always hve these blips at about 8 seconds and then again about 20 seconds and finally at 2:26. I know it's nitpicking but it always throws me off and I have to check my ipod. If the one you have doesn't have these imperfections, woudl you mind sharing? I like this live version of "boy happy" better than the one on the Hollywood Bowl disc.

Thanks,
joey

That's because the files in circulation among fans are more often than not recordings of the free streaming, instead of the actual paid-for files, so the quality is not as good.

Stephane

That's because the files in circulation among fans are more often than not recordings of the free streaming, instead of the actual paid-for files, so the quality is not as good.

after searching around, looks like the band stream recordings came from this thread:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=65629&highlight=boy+happy+mexico

So anyone out there that actually purchased these that is willing to share? Or again, if there's another site that is selling them, please let us know.

Thanks,
joey

Back
Top Bottom