return to valium

when I had my tonsils out last year I got given some good stuff. tramadol is quite nice, a bit trippy.
zopyclone is good for sleeping.
But only occasionally; otherwise your body gets used to it.

when I had my tonsils out last year I got given some good stuff. tramadol is quite nice, a bit trippy.
zopyclone is good for sleeping.
But only occasionally; otherwise your body gets used to it.

Tramadol never works for me, just makes me fall asleep.
Zopiclone can cause freakish nightmares and psychosis when trying to withdraw from it- - definitely better trying to count sheep :lbf:

I feel extremely sorry for patients on nhs mental health wards

Wait, you actually are capable of feeling emotions? I assumed you were some sort of android.

Did you now. It seems like you are not used to control of your own volatile emotions, then considering your self-proposed future vocational aspirations, purportedly to be helping nhs patients through supposedly the most traumatic life events, it just seems more than a tad scary that someone like you, who manifestly has very real and damaging anger issues should be allowed by your local nhs trust to inflict the 'wisdom' of your healing narratives on unsuspecting members of the public, who, after all, would turn to people like you for some kind of 'help' when all you seem capable of doing is degrading a so-called helpful reply to someone else who is clearly only attempting to communicate with you, into a nasty name calling debacle of filth.

Did you now. It seems like you are not used to control of your own volatile emotions, then considering your self-proposed future vocational aspirations, purportedly to be helping nhs patients through supposedly the most traumatic life events, it just seems more than a tad scary that someone like you, who manifestly has very real and damaging anger issues should be allowed by your local nhs trust to inflict the 'wisdom' of your healing narratives on unsuspecting members of the public, who, after all, would turn to people like you for some kind of 'help' when all you seem capable of doing is degrading a so-called helpful reply to someone else who is clearly only attempting to communicate with you, into a nasty name calling debacle of filth.

Read the whole thread dear....her 'helpful' reply was not helpful at all. Anger issues? You don't get sarcasm then?

It seems like you are not used to control of your own volatile emotions, then considering your self-proposed future vocational aspirations, purportedly to be helping nhs patients through supposedly the most traumatic life events, it just seems more than a tad scary that someone like you, who manifestly has very real and damaging anger issues should be allowed by your local nhs trust to inflict the 'wisdom' of your healing narratives on unsuspecting members of the public, who, after all, would turn to people like you for some kind of 'help' when all you seem capable of doing is degrading a so-called helpful reply to someone else who is clearly only attempting to communicate with you, into a nasty name calling debacle of filth.
I agree.

Read the whole thread dear....her 'helpful' reply was not helpful at all. Anger issues? You don't get sarcasm then?

I understand sarcasm, but calling Joan of Arc a c*** because she said no to valium was totally beyond necessary. You are no Florence Nightingale that's for sure, and If you take your anger on to a psychiatric ward where there are people needing a bit of love and understanding then I can more imagine you taking delight at the idea of restraining. You seem to get off on a sadistic inner need to vent your spleen by insulting others. I doubt you are capable of an altruistic approach to others. The only aspect you actually seem wholey interested in is upping your own superficial standing in your totally misguided notion that you could ever make any positive improvement and healing in the lives of the patients in your 'care'

I understand sarcasm, but calling Joan of Arc a c*** because she said no to valium was totally beyond necessary. You are no Florence Nightingale that's for sure, and If you take your anger on to a psychiatric ward where there are people needing a bit of love and understanding then I can more imagine you taking delight at the idea of restraining. You seem to get off on a sadistic inner need to vent your spleen by insulting others. I doubt you are capable of an altruistic approach to others. The only aspect you actually seem wholey interested in is upping your own superficial standing in your totally misguided notion that you could ever make any positive improvement and healing in the lives of the patients in your 'care'

You get all this from me telling someone they are a c***? Too much time on your hands Reelaround.
This is not real life to me...just a message board, get a grip and stop taking this place so seriously.

Last edited:
please end this thread

it went into a yes or no meds taken, even legally prescribed, I read someone
even wrote something that yer weak when you can't handle yer psych illnes,
emotions, fear, compulsive , claustrafobia, etc.

I end with saying, everybody has it's opinion, and that's nromal, I can
accept that, and give it a place, or live with the criticism.

but please don't judge about others feelings, every human is unique, try
to understand that, as I said in the first post , 'not everyone with psych
problems is dangerous for our society
People who use illegal drugs are, or can be, and that's another story

but please stop this cold unemotional posts about whose wrong or right,
so moderator end it, lock it.:tears:

Tags
foucault knew rethurn return2meth stfu joanofarc try helium
Back
Top Bottom