Roman Polanski arrested in 1970s sex case

huh? I just put a list there since Theo was talking about "lists" thats all
as for sexual assaults on girls, well the louder a lot of you f***ers in this thread shout for death to Polanski or whatever :crazy:
the more I think some of you got you're own sexual deviancy which you are trying to hide perhaps? :straightface: with this attacking an easy target like him
really, you have more in common with scum like him than you might want to admit :o
thats all
i mean please, not a one of you really thinks any good is being served by all this bullshit over this very, very, very old case do you?
if you do, YOU ARE f***ING IDIOT
and you likely know that
so please try and remember that when the United States government next tries to extradite somebody from Switzerland, it is only going to be harder now because of this Polanski matter
we really have all been made to look like fools, here in the USA, because of this case
any of you morons read the European press on this case, hmm?
i though not, no its that swill vomitted out by CNN for most of you i bet :sick:
so many with a hard on for getting that old man Polanski :rolleyes:
and hey, who cares about the L.A. D.A.'s office putting other cases on the back burner and looking like fools in trying to this case
who cares about how many other convictions will be lost because of that, right
I mean, my god, cant I see how much more important it is to pretend to appear idealistic about these matters like the lot of you pretend to be?
and the truth is, I cannot, all I have seen is more that points to why our courts are so messed up and so much injustice goes on
with moron citizens like we have here, its really no f***ing wonder :cool:

I have a headache after reading this..:(

Evidently, I disagree.

Him raping (a term used loosely) a young lady has negative repercussions for only one person (if that, based on what the 'victim' has said). If it's what he needs to make a film, which is a positive thing for him and a positive thing for me, and probably many more, then the bad outweighs the good.

I am sorry if this seems harsh, but you precisely portrayed aptly (and rather disgustingly) the elitism that is afforded to men in power and special treatment given to celebrities and the welathy. Are you implying that the only one this effects is the victim? That's an ignorant statement to begin with, and I won't even divulge in the merits of my reasoning.

So the graphic details of the account told by the sole victim, (and was not here say to destroy a famous actor) outright manipulation and abuse of Polanski's fame and power holds no weight to the fact that he needs a good romp with a baby, in order to make good film? If this is not so please clarify it for me, because this is outrageous.

No Clockwork Orange

You know the rock that Jupiter's mom tricked Chronos with?

Rock and roll. Jupiter now uses it to tell his story, but the ultimate song is TGLLT.

I am sorry if this seems harsh, but you precisely portrayed aptly (and rather disgustingly) the elitism that is afforded to men in power and special treatment given to celebrities and the welathy. Are you implying that the only one this effects is the victim? That's an ignorant statement to begin with, and I won't even divulge in the merits of my reasoning.

So the graphic details of the account told by the sole victim, (and was not here say to destroy a famous actor) outright manipulation and abuse of Polanski's fame and power holds no weight to the fact that he needs a good romp with a baby, in order to make good film? If this is not so please clarify it for me, because this is outrageous.

I'm not concerned about men in power, nor celebrities and the wealthy. I am concerned with Polanski. He's not a representation of stardom, Hollywood, and so on, mostly because he's not a vacuous little shit, and, therefore, he should be pardoned.

Incidentally, do you know the name of the man Caravaggio murdered?

I'm not concerned about men in power, nor celebrities and the wealthy. I am concerned with Polanski. He's not a representation of stardom, Hollywood, and so on, mostly because he's not a vacuous little shit, and, therefore, he should be pardoned.

What a load of bollocks. Anyone who harms a child should be shot at dawn

Stop being such a tart.

No rational answer then. Thought not. You're obviously as brain dead as you seem, you stupid tart :crazy:

You're just a wind-up merchant, anyone can see that and if not that, you're a simpering liberalist who thinks everything can be solved by allowing the perpetrator to go free, while the victim is unimportant

Last edited by a moderator:
I save my rationality for the kitchen and the bus schedule, Mssr.

Thus passes the malady of the 'victim' and the glory of the 'perp'.

Stop being a pest.

I save my rationality for the kitchen and the bus schedule, Mssr.

Thus passes the malady of the 'victim' and the glory of the 'perp'.

Stop being a pest.

So what do you think of the sentence?

My previous post offered you an 'intelligent' debate on what is and what is not important, I'm sure it would have been a good laugh too, but you chose not to take up the offer. You only get sixteen more chances, pussycat.

Here's what you said to someone else Our Lady. Hypocritcal or what?

It seems that the only debate you are interested in is the one where you don headphones and listen only to your own self-obsessed so called diy wisdom

Oh the irony :lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what you said to someone else Our Lady. Hypocritcal or what?

It seems that the only debate you are interested in is the one where you don headphones and listen only to your own self-obsessed so called diy wisdom

Oh the irony :lbf:

That's all well and good, but the part of my post you've quoted was in response to somebody who was complaining about the lack of intelligent debate on this forum. I haven't complained about that.

Sometimes I forget how awesome the real world can be. :) I mean if you spend time reading a few of the "lynch Polanski" crowd* here, well, you can get quite a skewed perspective on how other people view this thing, maybe even feel just a tad less hopeful about humanity's future. :o
But then the gosh darn real world calls to us, dragging back in, with all its fun, frivolity and genuineness. Through which the Polanski story comes up from time to time, even with no effort made on my own part to have that be so. Despite my enjoying basically only hearing variants on my 3 beliefs on this matter from simply everyone that hazarded an opinion, & these 3 things are:

1. Roman Polanski made some good to great films.
2. Roman Polanski once did something truly terrible to a 13 year old girl
(I add and no amount of horrors he had endured before then should have absolved him from some more severe punishment. But it is understandable that so many felt that leniency seemed appropriate, especially given the previous legal example with the death sentences of all five parties involved in the murder of his wife and unborn child being reduced to life in prison by the California Supreme court :straightface:)
3. Not one person I spoke to was happy that the efforts were being made to extradite and possibly hold a trial for Polanski
I mean, it seems some at best thought, it would be nice to think of him just landing in "our laps" and then punishing him. To the other extreme, of one girl hoped he did not die while in prison and her bf(yes, a friend of mine who happens to be Jewish) comparing Polanski's fix to being as he said:
"Wow, never thought I'd see a an old Holocaust survivor get the Nazi killer treatment." :squiffy:
I agreed, it was just all to absurd in the world out here at least that I inhabit with other humans
and its nice, to be able to trust that enough people can even have conflicting viewpoints on:

his films
his crime
his current situation

only to still be able to hold all 3 of these pretty separately in their minds &/or hearts
granted, most are not slaves to Morrissey's music and certainly not "online" a lot, but really, once again I see more good in those things :thumb:

*=some to possibly most are fake Polanski poachers, they really come for the troll-a-thon! :eek:

Tags
i heart theo i love theo libs r sick rape advocate rapeisbadmmkay? theo is right
Back
Top Bottom