Russell Brand/Editors

TLOTFamousIP

At Last, I Am Born
I went to see Russell Brand record his live DVD at Hackney Empire last week. As per usual, he played Morrissey songs non-stop before coming on stage.
The programme contained a transcript of Brand's interview with Moz last year, and numerous Smiths references throughout (including a list of Russell's favourite Morrissey/Smiths songs).

Also, 'Panic' was played before Editors came on stage last Monday at Brixton Academy. Incidentally, they were excellent.

Russell Brand is a good, good man/fan.

And I love that photo. I wonder how accurately it captures the moment? Moz is all, "His hair is so large and I can't decide if he's clever!"

That's a great pic, thanks.

I've just booked tickets to see Mr Brand in Bradford in early December - hope he makes a couple of Moz references.

I'll have a go at posting scans of the transcript from Russell's programme. Forgive me if they turn out blurry, but the programme is just too big for my scanner, and I'm rubbish at anything technical!:)
Looks like you may need a magnifying glass too! :o

Russ-Moz01.jpg

Russ-Moz02.jpg

Apparently Russell is flying to LA soon to do some sort of documentary with/about Morrissey. He's been talking about it for ages, but it seems it might actually happen now.

Thank you Michelle! <3

I so loved that interview. And I would love seeing a documentary done by Russell.

Back
Top Bottom