Sale seat stall D-27- Liverpool Empire, July 19th

HarryTee

Hello all,

Looking to sell 1x stalls ticket for the Moz gig on Wednesday July 19th, in Liverpool.
ROW D
SEAT 37
Lovely seat, super close to the stage and very central.

The ticket cost me £92.95 (total).
It is an e-ticket, a static QR code, bought on Ticketmaster.

Available to the highest (or lowest) bidder.

Thanks

Last edited:
Where has this over-use of the word "super" come from? Just say "very" or "really"

Where has this over-use of the word "super" come from? Just say "very" or "really"
It's a bit like 'so', everyone a few yrs back started every sentence with 'so'. More recently everything has 'super' to make the highest possible emphasis. I blame the Americans...:rolleyes:

It's a bit like 'so', everyone a few yrs back started every sentence with 'so'. More recently everything has 'super' to make the highest possible emphasis. I blame the Americans...:rolleyes:

I used 'very' in the same sentence! :(( didn't wanna use it twice

Don't be so mean!
“Good seat: central and close to the stage”
No need for any verys, reallys or 🤮 supers.
I would buy it off you, but these upcoming train strikes are a bit of a worry.

“Good seat: central and close to the stage”
No need for any verys, reallys or 🤮 supers.
I would buy it off you, but these upcoming train strikes are a bit of a worry.
I am trying to sell the ticket after all! and it's a better seat than 95% of others in the theatre; superlatives are necessary! :)
But I do take your point.

Train strikes are a bit shite all of that week tbf, I'd bought train tickets giving me lots and lots of leeway.
Let me know if you do decide you wanna buy the ticket (or make an offer). Ta x

I am trying to sell the ticket after all! and it's a better seat than 95% of others in the theatre; superlatives are necessary! :)
But I do take your point.

Train strikes are a bit shite all of that week tbf, I'd bought train tickets giving me lots and lots of leeway.
Let me know if you do decide you wanna buy the ticket (or make an offer). Ta x
If it wasn’t for the trains, I’d happily take it off your hands. But, nice as Liverpool is, I don’t want to be stranded there. The accent is rather grating.
Stick it up for re-sale on Ticketmaster, someone will probably buy it last-minute yhe day before.

Due to desperate circumstances, they are most definitely for sale to the lowest bidder.
If not, someone can have them for free.
Ta

Tags
gig tickets liverpool tickeks
Back
Top Bottom