Salt Lake City, UT date (July 18, 2015) announced - true-to-you.net

how is it that middle aged men manage to be up front clutching the stages, with the exception of julia and a few of her comrades?middle aged men fixated on, and giving moz, another middle aged man, the googly eyes? its like moz is their pope.

how is it that middle aged men manage to be up front clutching the stages, with the exception of julia and a few of her comrades?middle aged men fixated on, and giving moz, another middle aged man, the googly eyes? its like moz is their pope.

Because they're probably the biggest fans of his, and it means more to them to try and hold out their hands for a touch. Maybe it's because they've been there (wherever 'there' is) when the Smiths were around. I think when you first became a fan, and what demographic you're in, is the difference between whether Morrissey is your idol or just an artist you really admire.

These people have poured over his interviews, they listen to the artists he likes, he's likely to have an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of what intermission music was played on what tour. I guess those are the sort of people who would probably shove their own grandmother to the back of the pit to reach that railing and try to touch Morrissey!

Last edited:
Because they're probably the biggest fans of his, and it means more to them to try and hold out their hands for a touch. Maybe it's because they're been there (wherever 'there' is) when the Smiths were around. I think when you first became a fan, and what demographic you're in, is the difference between whether Morrissey is your idol or just an artist you really admire.

These people have poured over his interviews, they listen to the artist he likes, he's likely to have an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of what intermission music was played on what tour. I guess those are the sort of people who would probably shove their own grandmother to the back of the pit to reach that railing and try to touch Morrissey!

Same was true of Bowie (when he was still touring) - very few youngsters up at the front.

I saw a ton of people 30 and under at the front on this past tour.

Me too. I'd wager 40+'s only filled up half of the audience.

young people do knwo him from the smiths and other but he gained a lot of young fans with quarry. at least here in the u.s and the show i went to that was the case

One thing that is going to be ironic about this show is that it's in the heart of Mormonville but it's going to feel and look like a show at the LA Sports Arena complete with shaved head gigantic white T-shirt Mexican gang members and bacon wrapped hot dog carts in the parking lot. For whatever reason Salt Lake City has a huge Mexican gang member population. Probably the reason for the forecast of a sell out by Morrissey's marketing team.

hell be haunted by the ghost of heroin bob who secretly a moz fan

My wife and I have tickets for Denver but can't figure out how to get tickets to the SLC show, as it's sold out. Anyone have extra tickets I can buy the day of the show? I'd be very grateful! I'm willing to pay a reasonable premium as well.

Do you all know - is it all GA tickets, or are there reserved seats?

My wife and I have tickets for Denver but can't figure out how to get tickets to the SLC show, as it's sold out. Anyone have extra tickets I can buy the day of the show? I'd be very grateful! I'm willing to pay a reasonable premium as well.

Do you all know - is it all GA tickets, or are there reserved seats?

I have two tickets and I will not be able to make it.

Back
Top Bottom