San Diego Roll Call

Pachinko

Book Whore
I'm cringing because I think he'll either 1. Cancel or do a Vegas. Thoughts? I don't think he likes San Diego. :(

I think so as well.. remember what happened last time.
I talked to Jesse the next day and he said it was because of 'equipment problems' but I think it was a combo of things. Sucky venue, bad sound. lack of fan enthusiasm, etc...

Last edited:
I think so as well.. remember what happened last time.
I talked to Jesse the next day and he said it was because of 'equipment problems' but I think it was a combo of things. Sucky venue, bad sound. lack of fan enthusiasm, etc...

Sigh...I remember that as well. Well, Copley Symphony Hall is a lovely venue. Let's hope things go as planned, without a hitch.

Hurrah! Great show! :o) :thumb:

I went to San Diego and all I got was a lousy record.

Kidding, of course. The Elvis record that Morrissey signed and entered the stage with was handed to me. "For you."

I still can't believe it.

Wow. :eek: THat's going to be something cool to write about. ;)

Kidding, of course. The Elvis record that Morrissey signed and entered the stage with was handed to me. "For you."

:D:D:thumb: You seriously rock!!!! I'm so freaking happy for you!!!

:thumb: Oh Joey this is so AMAZING... so happy for you. All of your love and records were recognized and returned 1000 fold! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom