SER: "A Larks' Tongue In April" - Morrissey interview - Morrissey Central (24 June, 2019)

The Interview. - Morrissey Central
June 24, 2019

A LARKS’ TONGUE IN APRIL.

conversation with Morrissey,

April 2019, by Sam Esty Rayner.

*we apologize for the delay in printing this interview.

Excerpt:

"sam:
You cancelled 6 shows in Italy because of the incident. People are beginning to think your middle name is Cancellation.

M:
I know. But, as far as I can see, many bands cancel and nothing is ever said about it. The song and dance made about my cancellations is usually from people who wouldn’t go to the concert in the first place.

sam:
But you will play the Canada dates?

M:
Yes.

sam:
Is your hand bad? Obviously it’s covered.

M:
The stitches are out now but if I had shaken anyone’s hand last week blood would have spurted. That’s not a nice greeting.

sam:
I don’t think anyone ever believes that you’re ill, or that you fell, or whatever.

M:
I know. Generally colds and flu are passed on to me, and there’s nothing you can do when your voice is your instrument. I go to abnormal lengths to avoid colds."

PastedGraphic-1.jpg

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/234417-the-interview

Covering a lot of recent (and old) topics.
Full transcript reproduced below in parts (due to word limits).
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed. I look forward to seeing the mental gymnastics that some other posters will use to explain that statement away. I know I certainly did that for a while. But what Morrissey just openly said is literally the definition of racism.

Yes. Makes me feel pretty foolish for defending him all this time.

Nope, not a self-hater. As a decent human being, I just don't prefer my own race above any others.
Ah no that literally is not the definition of racism. If you're going to get all giddy and accuse people of being racists you should at least get familiar with what it actually means. By your logic a family moving into a predominantly white neighbourhood are a bunch of racists. Racism is believing one race is superior or inferior to others. Try reading up on the subject and you'll find people pretty much band together in civilisation amongst their own race. Just look around.

Last edited:
White "privilege" doesn't exist..........class-ism does. Always has, always will. It's all about the money baby.
All the white privilege proclaimers should go and tell all the white people living in abject poverty that they're privileged and see the smile that appears on their faces. Now they can sleep at night. Asians as in Japanese, Korean, Chinese etc do better financially than whites and in the education system too so why isn't everyone harping on about Asian privilege? If you believe there's such a thing as white privilege what are you actually saying about people of colour?

Last edited:
Ah no that literally is not the definition of racism. If you're going to get all giddy and accuse people of being racists you should at least get familiar with what it actually means. By your logic a family moving into a predominantly white neighbourhood are a bunch of racists. Racism is believing one race is superior or inferior to others. Try reading up on the subject and you'll find people pretty much band together in civilisation amongst their own race. Just look around.
Interesting. I live in Auckland a VERY multicultural city as are certain parts of Oz. When South Africans move to NZ they tend to live in a certain part of Auckland, the North Shore. Chinese, Japanese and South Koreans tend to migrate to Botany and Howick while Indians and Fijian Indians many live in Papatoetoe and Manurewa. Polynesians often go to Otara, Mangere and Manurewa as, well.

If course these are broad generalisations and people do live all over, but the areas I've just mentioned do have particularky high densities of a particular type of immigrant.

People do tend to migrate to where they see familiarity.

white privilege must be having a job, which no left loon wants to have to get. they want free stuff while they smoke
weed.:crazy:

i like how the lefty loons get all religious when they start talking weed. 'dont you know it cures depression and heart disease AND cancer? or that you can make shoes and hand lotion with it?' they just come out and say that they want to be zonked all the time.:lbf:
Brobert, I don't know how you got onto smoking weed from my post.
White privilege is not really having to be afraid of the police. And I have been judged for being white, and had people assume things about me because I was white. All people can be bigots. I understand how it can appear that anyone can be racist.
The problem is that history didn't start this morning and we both live in countries where racism was and is part of the culture. What many people are really upset about is no longer being able to express racism openly without being challenged for it. They feel victimized by this and start crying about how "everyone is so easily offended."
#snowflakes

Interesting. I live in Auckland a VERY multicultural city as are certain parts of Oz. When South Africans move to NZ they tend to live in a certain part of Auckland, the North Shore. Chinese, Japanese and South Koreans tend to migrate to Botany and Howick while Indians and Fijian Indians many live in Papatoetoe and Manurewa. Polynesians often go to Otara, Mangere and Manurewa as, well.

If course these are broad generalisations and people do live all over, but the areas I've just mentioned do have particularky high densities of a particular type of immigrant.

People do tend to migrate to where they see familiarity.
Awkward in Auckland.

"Tonight on Police Ten Seven local man Bhops tickles unruly migrants with his beard making them swim back home".

I blows my mind that anyone is dumb enough to believe that.

breed-is-a-social-construct-theres-only-one-breed-the-5609041.png

Not me cause that is how brain washing works and people like that have drivers license and are allowed to vote and get tax returns and of course know they are full of shit but they spread misinformation like that cause other people told them they are doing a good thing.

I imagine that when you see different ethnicities as being like breeds of dog lots of things blow your mind.
The funny thing is it's always the real idiots that think they are superior and have higher IQ. You cling to being "white" because you're not really very remarkable in any way and at least you've got that.

Overstaying from the Polynesian Islands has been a massive problem in our country. It's got nothing to do with Xenophobia you putz.

As Milton Friedman once famously said, 'you can either have a welfare state or a country without borders. Pick one.'

Then worry about your own country? The United States and Mexico have a complicated history that did not begin at some arbitrary date when you started forming your opinions on it.
I know you probably "read some pretty decent opinions" on it from some top ranked experts, but the agricultural economy of California welcomes and depends on undocumented immigrants.
I get that all or nothing thinking is easier but it doesn't have to be either locking children in cages, or opening the border.

You pretend to be this reasonable person, and you probably believe it's true. But you don't say a thing about all these racist posts

And you wrote that post about how wonderful the schools are for the Maori children and how could I even suggest that it's an example of segregation? ANYONE can go there.
Then a few days later you're writing about how you're going to homeschool your children because, boy oh boy, you just don't trust the government to educate them.
Why don't you send them to the Maori school? I mean, it's a really fantastic place, right?

Agreed. Certain ethnicities are for more susceptible to certain diseases, sickle cell anemia being an obvious example. Certain ethnicities have higher overall IQ's than others. Asian's having higher IQ's than white/Europeans being another example. I don't even understand why any of this would be controversial. It's flat out science denial.

Agreed. Certain ethnicities are for more susceptible to certain diseases, sickle cell anemia being an obvious example. Certain ethnicities have higher overall IQ's than others. Asian's having higher IQ's than white/Europeans being another example. I don't even understand why any of this would be controversial. It's flat out science denial.

I said it weeks ago. You're the friendly reasonable face of racism. You really think different ethnicities can be compared to breeds of dogs? Probably should stay away from the whole IQ thing.

Then worry about your own country? The United States and Mexico have a complicated history that did not begin at some arbitrary date when you started forming your opinions on it.
I know you probably "read some pretty decent opinions" on it from some top ranked experts, but the agricultural economy of California welcomes and depends on undocumented immigrants.
I get that all or nothing thinking is easier but it doesn't have to be either locking children in cages, or opening the border.

You pretend to be this reasonable person, and you probably believe it's true. But you don't say a thing about all these racist posts

And you wrote that post about how wonderful the schools are for the Maori children and how could I even suggest that it's an example of segregation? ANYONE can go there.
Then a few days later you're writing about how you're going to homeschool your children because, boy oh boy, you just don't trust the government to educate them.
Why don't you send them to the Maori school? I mean, it's a really fantastic place, right?

So ONLY Mexicans are moving across the border illegally? Really???

America has an opiod epidemic, America has a crack cocaine problem, America has homelessness issues, and America has a massive debt issue, something I am critical of with Trump when it came to his budget. Now you take all those cluster f*** issues and you throw a million illegals a year on top of that bonfire then what are you gonna get? Anyone who currently resides in America legally has a right for their govt to vet anyone new that comes to their country. That is if you value the rule of law.

As to home schooling, well I would consider it because I have the financial means to do so. The reality is that not many Maori and Pasifika people on low incomes could afford to be able to go down that route. IF I had a child that was failing in the current school system and I didn't have the means to do it myself I would absolutely look at sending them to a Charter School (NOT a Maori school as you misrepresented it.) I wouldn't hesitate for a second exploring every avenue available to me to see my children thrive in the education system.

I said it weeks ago. You're the friendly reasonable face of racism. You really think different ethnicities can be compared to breeds of dogs? Probably should stay away from the whole IQ thing.
It's racist for me to say that different ethnicities score differently on IQ tests? really, please explain. You are one of those lefties that is so painfully 'woke' that you'd rather ignore science because it sometimes spits out uncomfortable results. I ahve to deal with the fact that the overall curve says Asian people are, on the whole, more intelligent than Europeans.

Man as a racist that must be really burning me up right? The idea that those people whose skin colour is different from mine are smarter than me.

I fail to see what the point of that would be, when you're meant to read the whole thing.
Well you're recommending it to me so I assume have read it, that's why you recommended it right? Surely you wouldn't recommend me something based on this subject that you've never read yourself?

It’s racist for non-whites to prefer their own organic culture rather than the one corporations have prepared? Not now, but wait until the door slams shut behind them.

Tags
california son info
Back
Top Bottom